How you met.

Y/N means your name.

Tony:

How else do you think you'd meet him? Well at a party. You were sitting alone at the bar while he was talking to a couple of blondes. You wished he would talk to you but you knew he was the famous Iron Man and wouldn't pay any attention to you. You walk out of the tower to get a breath of air. To be honest you weren't the partying type.

"what are you doing pretty lady?" A man says coming out from the side if the bush.

"Walking home." you reply curtly.

"You want to have some fun?" He winks at me.

"No." I say firmly. He walks up to me and you could smell the alcohol reeking from him.

"Sure you do." And with that he grabs you. you yell and fight him off but he was too big.

"She said to leave her alone." A man said from behind us.

"How's it any business of yours?" The man holding you spat at him.

"Because this is my party and she is my guest." And soon enough you felt the man getting pulled off of you.

"My name is Tony Stark." He said with a smirk.

"And you are?"

"Y/N Y/L/N" You say shaking his out stretched hand.

Steve:

You were Clint's' sister and you worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. You went to give Clint his bow since he forgot it again. You walked into the room where the Avengers were going to have their meeting. Right as you walked through the door you slammed into a person. You closed your eyes ready to fall but you never did. You tentatively open your eyes and see the Captain America in front of you.

"Sorry M'am I didn't mean to hurt you." He says after placing you upright on your feet.

"It's okay." You reply, feeling embarrassed for being so clumsy.

"I'm Steve Rogers and you are?" He says holding out his hand.

"Y/N Barton." You say shaking his hand.

"It was nice to meet you Miss Barton." He said.

"You too Rogers." you say and walk off to give Clint his bow. you hand it to him and start out the door. But you being the clumsy person you are slip and bang your head on the side table. Rogers helped you clean the cut you now had and you got to know each other.

Clint:

You wanted to join S.H.I.E.L.D. so you were practicing really hard in the training room. You were sparring with Natasha when Clint walked in.

"Hey newbie you're standing wrong." He said. That distracted you and Natasha snuck in a hit. You fell to the ground and glared at him.

"Well then why don't you show me." you snap at him.

"Gladly." He stepped on the mat and walked over to you.

"You need to keep your feet like this." And he showed you. After that you got a lot better. It ended up with you beating him and having him pinned to the floor.

Bruce:

You were the new scientist for S.H.I.E.L.D. and they were trying to locate the tesseract. You walked into the lab when they were all fighting. Then the bomb went off. You were flung to the ground with Natasha and Bruce. He Hulked out and you and Natasha had to run from him. Which for you was a lot harder. He flung you into the wall and you slammed your head. You went into a coma and didn't wake for two weeks. When you did you saw Bruce sitting there. He apologised profusely for hurting you.

Loki:

You weren't a people person to begin with so when your friend dragged you to a party you weren't exactly jumping for joy. But let alone you ended up going because she wouldn't leave you alone. You decided to sit in a corner and sulk. A tall blonde man named Thor tried talking to you but you tried to ignore him. Normally you were nice but it was that time of the month and you weren't down for people's crap.

"Thor go away can't you tell your bothering her?" The mysterious tall black haired man said to the tall blonde whom you're guessing is Thor. He wasn't really bothering but you just wanted to go home. Thor said a goodbye and walked off.

"I'm sorry about my brother he can be a bit inconsiderate and oblivious." He said.

"My name is Loki and you are?" He taking your hand and placing a kiss on it. You knew he was the man who tried to take over the world and all but who cares he's cute and seems like a gentleman.

"Y/L/N, Y/N Y/L/N." You said trying to copy James Bond.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" He asked you.You accept and he walks you home.

Thor:

You met Thor in the battle of New York. You were trying to save a little boy who was about to get killed by an alien. You being the totally awesome person you are decide to punch the thing in the face and it kinda worked. It was now focused on you and not the kid. Luckily the kid was smart enough to run to safety. You close your eyes expecting to die but you never get the chance. You timidly open one eye and see the thunder god standing before you and a dead alien at his feet.

"Are you okay my lady?" He asked and when you nod he's off saving the world.

Bucky: You were the one to find him once he ran off after saving Steve. Well he kinda found you. You were walking home from a night at your best friends house. You heard something rustle behind you and someone grabs you. They clamp a hand over your mouth so no one could hear you scream.

"Remember me darling?" You remember that voice anywhere. This man was your sick excuse for a father. He was abusive and he worked for Hydra.

"Let go of me you sick bastard." You spit at him.

"Know young lady is that anyway to treat your father? The man who brought you into this world and can take you right back out." He growled at you. Your response? Was to spit in his face. He slammed you into the wall and slapped you in the face.

"Sir, Let go of her." A voice from behind you said.

"And now why would I do that?" Your father asked turning to face the man. He looked like he hadn't slept in a while with the bags under his eyes.

"Because anyone who treats a lady like that, especially her father, deserves to get a beating." He says in a low voice.

"Get lost boy, this isn't any of your business." Your father said.

"I don't think so." And the next thing you know is that your father is being yanked off of you. He beats him up pretty good then comes over to you.

"I'm Bucky." He said like he was testing out the name. He stretches out his hand to help you up.

"I'm Y/N." You reply and take his hand. He escorts you home.