You decide names pt 1

Tony:

You were having a girl and the two fo you still hadn't decided a name and your due date was in a month. Currently the two of you were sitting on the couch arguing about names.

"We are not naming her Candy, that's a stripper name!" You say after he had suggested several terrible names.

"Well I don't see you having any bright ideas." He sassed back.

"I know that our daughter is not going to have a stripper name, all the names you have suggested have been stripper names." You say, getting frustrated with him.

"Alright you have a family member named Emma, right?" He asked, trying to make you happy.

"Yeah, my cousin." You reply, knowing where he was going.

"I love the name Emma so let's name her Emma. Her middle name could be bay." He suggested.

"Emma Bay Stark." You said, testing the name out.

"Yeah, it sounds nice." He said while taking your hands in his.

"It sounds perfect." You said while pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Candy id still a viable name." He tried one last time.

"No striper names!" You shout while hitting him on the side of his head.

Steve:

You were having twin boys and your due date is about 2 months away but you were still struggling with names.

"Okay for one it should be James, for Buck." Steve said, this you had agreed upon a long time ago.

"And the other one should be Eric, for my grandfather." You said, you were very close with your grandpa.

"Then the middle name for one should be Anthony, for Tony, who has become like brother to me." Steve said, honestly he had just lost a rock paper scissors fight against Tony.

"And I've always loved the name Alexander." You said.

"Okay so we agree, James Alexander Rogers, and Eric Anthony Rogers." Steve said, while placing a hand on your enormous bump. The babies kick to where his hand is and they absolutely love his voice, sometimes that's the only thing that can calm them down.

"Me and your mommy can't wait to meet you." He says before kissing the bump.

Clint:

     "We are not naming our son Legolas." You said, after he had suggested the name.

     "Why not? It is a perfectly good name." He says, defending his choice.

     "Yeah for an Elf that shoots arrows at everyone." You say sarcastically.

     "I don't see the problem with it." He says, crossing his arms and pouting like a five year old. You sighed and rubbed your bump, already apologizing for his father.

     "Alright, this a good one, Luke, like Luke Skywalker, from Star Wars." He suggested. You did like the name Luke and it was the most normal one he had chosen so far. His suggestions ranged from Gandalf to Spock.

     "I like that name, and the middle can be Grant, for Steve." You said, ever since Cilvil war had happened you tended to like Steve a little more than Tony.

     "Luke Grant Barton, I like it." He says.

     "Luke, I am your father." He says to you bump, you are still apologizing to your son.

     "Next you would've wanted to name him Dumbledore." You say, glad that you two decided.

     "Can we?" He asks, looking up at you with puppy dog eyes.

     "No!" You yell and smack him on the side of the head.

     "Why not?" He asks.

     "Just be glad you got Star Wars." You say before getting off the couch to go make dinner.

Natasha:

     You had just found out the gender of your child and it was going to be a boy. The two of you knew that you wanted to name him after certain people.

     "I want to name him after Steve and Clint." She said, you agreed with Steve, but Clint kinda freaked you out, but you knew how much he meant to her.

     "Alright, I agree." You say, letting her take charge.

     "The first name should be Steven because when he grows up, I want him to be the kind of man Steve is." You loved that, you wanted your sun to be like Steve to because, he stood up for what he believed in, he stood up for his friends, and he would give his life for anyone.

     "And the Middle name Clint. Because he is the one who saved me from my life before, he is the reason I met you and we are having this beautiful child." She said, taking your hand in hers.

     "Steven Clint Romanoff. I love it." You say while pressing your lips to hers.