Kavita imagine

Hi I was wondering could you do one where I'm adopted by all the Avengers and Loki a Long time ago. And now I'm 15 coming home from Hogwarts and bringing my boyfriend draco malfoy with me and they don't like him one bit so they go all overprotective. But he's staying with us and then they find out we had sex several times at Hogwarts and to make them approve draco and I take them back to all the moments we were nice and loveydovey to each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being adopted by all of the Avengers was pretty cool, well at times, sometimes they could be overbearing and overprotective. At the age of 11 I was accepted into Hogwarts school of which craft and wizardry and that's how the story started. Now I'm in my 5th year of Hogwarts and on my way home for winter break. Why am I nervous? Oh I don't know maybe because I'm bringing my boyfriend Draco Malfoy to meet them. When I told them I was bringing my boyfriend they totally freaked out. Sooner than I would like we arrived at the Stark tower. I took a deep breath before grabbing Draco's hand and entering. Right as I stepped in I was surrounded by people giving me hugs and telling me they loved me. Draco kinda just stood in the back like an awkward turtle.

"Hey darling, how was your semester?" Natasha said as she wrapped her arm around me.

"It was pretty great." I told her, knowing she was the only one who truly except Draco.

"so, Kavita did you do anything interesting? Like magic?" Tony said.

"Yeah Dad, I did, It is a school of witchcraft and wizardry." I retorted.

"Don't gotta be so sassy, ma'am." Steve said before giving me a hug.

"Always will be." I say before also hugging the rest of them.

"I want you guys to meet my boyfriend....Draco Malfoy." I say while dragging him over to meet them. They all shook his hand but I could tell right away that they didn't like him. I'm pretty sure he could too. I led Draco up to my room and let him unpack.

"I just don't like him." Loki said when I sat next to him on the couch.

"Yeah but I do, and that's what matters." I said.

"I just don't like to think about him holding your hand or kissing you." Loki says.

"We've done a lot more than that." I hiss under my breathe. Somehow everyone seemed to catch what I said.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?" Clint yelled while he spit out his water. Nat went over and patted his back. Draco picked the worst time to enter the room. They all looked like they were going to kill him, so I decided to intervene.

"Guys, enough! You may not like him, but I love him. He was the only person who paid any attention to me. In my first year no one wanted to be my fried but he decided to take pity on me and become my friend. In my second year he saved me from and freaking murderous snake. He saved me time and time again and no matter what you say it won't change the way I feel about him so just stop. Accept that I'm happy and that he's the reason." I say. Half way through that Draco grabbed my hand.

"Honey, we just want you to be safe and happy." Steve said.

"He makes me happy." I tell them.

"Then we'll give him a chance but if he screws up he'll have the Avengers on his ass." Steve said. I smiled at him and ran over and hugged him.

"Language!!!" Tony yelled at Cap. Steve pulled away from the hug and turned around and smacked Tony on the side of the head. This started a small play fight between the two.

"Alright boys! You've had your fun now apologize to the poor boy and actually get yo know him. That includes you Clint, and don't give me that look. You were a teenage boy once and you know how it is to meet the girls parents for the first time. He must be terrified." Natasha said. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Thank you mom." I said.

"You're welcome, Kavita." She said before everyone else joined the hug.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  If you want a personal one just ask and I'll be happy to do it!

     ~Katy