Quirks of yours that they love

Tony:

    He loves the fact that you are always nervous about something and you tend to wring your hands together to comfort yourself. He loves it because he can grab your hands and take them into his. He will place a kiss on each hand and pull you into a tight hug, while telling you that everything is going to be okay.

Steve:

    Steve thinks it is the cutest thing when you get angry at him and you scrunch up your nose and your face turns red. He thinks you look adorable because you get so irritated about the smallest things. He will pull you into a hug, which makes you even angrier because you know he’s won. And then he will kiss you until you forget why you were mad in the first place.

Clint:

    You have this habit of messing with your engagement and wedding rings when you worry about Clint. He loves it because it reminds you that you are his and he is yours. He loves it because you tend to worry about him quite a lot and it shows him that you still care. Because you do care and you do love him, more than anyone.

Natasha:

    She loves the way you mess with your hair when you get frustrated. You will pull it back and then undo it. You will flip it to the side and then decide that you don’t like it that way. She loves it because she will come over and play with your hair to calm you down. It reminds you that she is there for you and she is not going anywhere.

Thor:

Thor loves the way you act like a child with him. You are not afraid to be seen as childish and you know that you need to stay young for as long as you can. That is one of the reasons he fell in love with you because you were not scared to act your age, you were in no rush to grow up and all of his life he has been forced to grow up. It is nice to have a young soul.

Loki:

Loki loves it when you take control (If you know what I mean). He loves when you show him that you aren’t a submissive damsel in distress (Cuz that’s his job). He loves that you can speak your mind and you aren’t afraid of the backlash. He loves it when you take control because it shows that you are strong.

Bruce:

He loves when you are focused and you bite your lip and you furrow your eyebrows, he thinks it’s super sexy. He loves it because you are completely focused on one thing and one thing only. And that is something that he struggles with in his own life. He loves the way it accentuates your lips and it makes you look even more sexy than you already are.

Bucky:   

    Bucky loves it why you are really tired and you tend to yawn a lot. Then you rest your head on his shoulder and eventually fall asleep. He loves it because you are super cute when you yawn and he loves that fact that you feel safe enough to use him as a pillow and fall asleep with him next to you. It reminds him that you are never going to leave him.

Wanda:

    Wanda loves it when you fall asleep on the big armchair that you own. She loves it because your feet dangle off the edge and she can hear you softly breathing as you dream. She loves it because you look so peaceful and not stressed. When you are awake you always seem to be stressing out about something, but in these moments she sees you unstressed and beautiful.

Pietro:

    Pietro loves the fact that you are so clumsy because it means that he can always catch you and have you in his arms. He loves it because he made the promise that he would always catch you and now he can do it both literally and figuratively. He will use any excuse to sweep you off your feet and he’s okay with your tripping all the time as long as it means he gets to catch you.

Vision:

    He loves the way you always seem to sense when something is wrong and you don’t let it go until you find a way to help him. It shows that you care about people on a deeper level and you almost feel the same emotion they are feeling. He loves it because he wishes it was a trait that he owned and that he could understand what you were going through.

Peter:

    Peter loves when you get really happy because the biggest smile breaks across your face and your eyes light up like the fourth of July. He loves it because he has seen you cry and he has seen you hurt and he never wants to see that again. He loves when you are happy because a lot of the time he is the reason that you are happy, and he wants it to stay that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   So like I said I definitely will be updating more now that I am done with Academic Decathlon and my senior year is almost over. I can’t believe how long I have been writing these stories but there is nothing I love more! I will be updating some of my other stories, such as the first chapter of the Clint Story.
            ~Katy