you tell them you're pregnant pt 1

Tony:

     You had gotten a few tests just to make sure and they all turned out positive. You didn't know if Tony would want a kid, and you were scared to tell him. He was currently working on one of his suits so you decide to wait to tell him. You spent the whole day worrying about how to to tell him and how he'd take it. Finally it got too bad so you walked to his lab.

     "Tony can I talk to you?" You say, your voice shaking.

     "Of course sweetheart." He say, while putting his tools down and walking over to you.

     "I don't know how your going to take this." You say taking a deep breath.

     "What's the matter?" He says, taking your hands in his.

     "Tony, I'm..... pregnant." You blurt out. He stares at you for a moment then jumps up and down like a kid at a candy store.

     "I'm gonna be a dad!!!!" He calms down a little and pulls you to him very gently.

      "I love you Y/N. I can't wait for our little family." He says, and with that he kissed you like there was no tomorrow.

Steve:

     You had missed your period so you got worried. You bought a few tests and they were all positive. You sat stunned on the bathroom floor. You knew that Steve wouldn't leave you but the thought was still in the back of your mind. You were a nervous mess waiting for Steve to get home from his mission. It had been days since you had found put and each day you got more and more nervous. On the day he got home he pulled you into a hug and kiss then went about things like they were normal. He finally noticed you were acting strange so he asked you about it.

     "Y/N, darling, what's wrong?" He says pulling you around to face him, his hands still lingering on your waist.

     "I have something to tell you." You say, your breath catches in your throat and you struggle to say the words.

     "You know you can tell me anything." He says.

     "Steve, I'm pregnant." You say with a calm tone. He instantly freezes and drops his hands from you waist. Your mind instantly goes to the worst scenario and you freak out.

     "Steve, Steve, Steve!" You shout at him trying yo snap him out of it. It seemed to work.

     "I'm going to be a dad?" He asks in disbelief.

     "Yes, do you want to?" You ask nervously.

     "more than anything in the world." He says with a huge smile on his face. He picks you up and spins you around. Once he realized what he was doing he instantly put you down.

     "I didn't hurt the baby did I?" He asks nervously.

     "No, you didn't." You say smiling. He bends down to your stomach and puts his hand on it, which covers the whole thing.

     "You are going to be the most loved baby in the world and I promise I won't let anyone hurt you." He places a kiss on you stomach and then stands up.

     "I love you so much Y/N, thank you." And with that he pulls you into a kiss.

Clint:

     You knew Clint always wanted a family and you had tried many times but to no avail. You were feeling sick so you went to the doctor. He took some tests and they came back saying you were pregnant. You were the happiest person in the world at that moment. You drove home excited to tell Clint. You walked into the house and Clint was playing video games. He had heard you walk in and called out to you.

     "Hey babe, what did the doctor say?" He asked. You stood frozen not sure how to tell him. He notices your silence and turns his game off. He faces you with a look of worry.

     "What's wrong?" He asks. You smile at him.

     "I'm pregnant." You say finding hard to believe yourself. It takes him a minute to process the information but when he did he tried to run over to you. Key word tried. He forgot he was sitting on the couch and he tried to jump over it. This man could hit anything with his bow but he trips and face plants it. You rush over to him and help him up. You look him over to make sure he's okay when he grabs your face and slams his lips to yours. He breaks away.

     "we're going to be a family. A real family!" He says smiling like the Cheshire cat. He places one of his hands on your stomach and bends down to talk to it.

      "Hi baby I'm your dad and we are so excited to have you. I love you." He kisses your stomach and stands up to kiss your lips.