Moments in pregnancy pt 2

Thor:

You were 4 months pregnant with your first child. Thor was in the other room, watching a movie. You were trying to sleep, upstairs.

"Thor!" You yell for him. He races up to you, thinking something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" He asks after he burst into the room.

"I'm hungry." You whine.

"It's 2 in the morning." He says.

"But I want McDonald's." You pout.

"Alright hold on milady, I'll be back in a minuet." He says. He runs to McDonald's. He gets home and hands it to you. He crawls in and sits next to you.

"Here you go my love." He hands you a bag with your favorite meal in it. You eat it, happily. Once you finish it you lay in his chest and he places his giant hand over your stomach.

"I love you both." He whispers.

"We love you too." You kiss his cheek and fall asleep quickly.

Loki:

You would think he wouldn't care but he really did. He loved both of you. You were both asleep when you woke up abruptly. You felt vomit rising in your throat. You ran to the bathroom, stumbling over things. You barely made it to the toilet when last night's dinner came back up. You felt someone come in and pull you hair back. You hurled up everything in your stomach and 5 minuets later you were done. You relaxed and leaned against the wall. Loki gently let go of your hair and grabbed your toothbrush. He helped you to the sink and you rinsed your mouth.

"Are you okay?" He asked. You were shivering from the cold. But nod anyways. He rube his hands up and down your arms, trying to warm you up. He ran to his closet and grabbed one of his sweat shirts. You were 6 months pregnant and you still had morning sickness. This was a daily thing for you. He pulled the sweater over you and you could see the bump. He takes your hand and leads you to the kitchen and makes you breakfast.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you." You tell him. He walks over to you and kneels infront of you.

"Y/N, I would do anything for you. For both of you. This little boy will be loved very much and I want you to be comfortable. So stop worrying about me." He places a kiss on your bump and then your forehead.

"I love you." You say.

"I love you too." He went back to making breakfast.

Bruce:

He was scared to touch you even more since you got pregnant. But he would always be there for you. you were only 2 months pregnant and you couldn't even tell. You didn't feel to good because of the morning sickness so you were cuddled up on the couch watching High School Musical. Bruce walked in after work, looking exhausted.

"Bruce will you cuddle with me?" You asked and to your surprise he agreed. He laid on the couch with you and he pulled you close.

"What's wrong?" You turned to face him. He buried his face in your hair and inhaled your scent.

"W-we saw a man lose his wife and children and we couldn't help them." You gasp in surprise and cling to Bruce.

"Oh my God." You say.

"It made me realize how I could lose you any second." He said. You ran your fingers through his hair to calm him dawn.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise." You tell him.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." He keeps a hand over your stomach at all times as if protecting the little child.

Bucky:

You were - months pregnant and you were sitting on the kitchen counter eating Nutella. You were eating when you felt a little kick. You gasped and dropped the spoon. Bucky must've heard because in a second he was in front of you.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking panicked.

"Are you okay?" He tried again. You didn't answer just grabbed his right hand and placed it on your bump. He seemed confused until he felt the little kick. He looked up at you with wide eyes.

"Was that the baby?" He asked. You nod. You can see the tears starting to form in his eyes and you can feel them in yours too.

"Wow." Is all he can manage to say. You feel the tears start to fall.

"Hey don't cry." He says.

"These are happy tears." You say. He wipes them away. He places a sweet kiss on your lips.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you more." You reply.

"Impossible." He says. He bends down the your bump and says:

"I love you too." Then he places a kiss on the bump.

Wanda:

You were pregnant with your second child. Wanda had carried the first one so it was your turn. You 9 months along so you were huge and could pop any day now. You, Wanda, and Aiden went to the fair for a last hurrah. Wanda had to go to the bathroom so you were waiting with Aiden.

"Mommy do you love my little sister?" He asked pointing to your belly.

"Of course I do." You tell him.

"Then why did you eat her?" He asked looking distraught. You tried not to laugh but failed miserably. You burst out laughing right when Wanda walked out.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"I asked mommy why she ate my little sister if she loved her." Wanda let out a chuckle and explained to him that you didn't eat her. You calmed down and you all decided it was time to leave. You stood up and took a hold of Aiden's hand. Wanda wrapped her arm around your waist and placed her hand on your huge belly. You felt a pain but ignored it. You got home and went out Aiden to bed. Wanda came in and sat next to Where you were laying.

"I can't wait for this little one." Wanda said kissing your stomach.

"Me too." You say. She lays down on your chess and falls asleep and soon you do too.

Pietro:

You were pregnant with your first child and you had been having contractions but the doctor said it could be days so they sent you home. You were now trying to sleep but it was so uncomfortable. Pietro noticed this and wrapped his arm around you. He pulled you close to him.

"Try to sleep love." He whispered.

"I am but it hurts so much." You felt a few tears fall but he wiped them away instantly.

"I know, I know. Okay how about let's talk." He suggested.

"About what?" You questioned.

"About our future." He said.

"and what's that." You ask.

"Well I want to have a lot of children and I know I want to grow old with you." He said. You smiled but then let out a cry of pain. He started to rub circles on your stomach and you calmed down a little bit.

"I'd love that." You whisper. You suddenly felt your water break. The doctors said to come in if it broke.

"Take me to the hospital." You tell him. He looks confused.

"My water just broke you dimwit!" You yell and he rushes you to the car.