You decide names pt 2

Thor: 

     You had just found out that you were going to have a baby girl and you were both ecstatic. The two of you wanted to have this baby here right now but you knew that wasn't possible so you decided to settle for naming her. 

     "I know that I want it to start with an L." You told him, he knew whatever name you chose it was going to be perfect because your daughter was going to be perfect. 

     "It could be Lizzie." He suggested. 

     "It just doesn't sound right. I want something strong yet sweet." You say, pondering on what name it should be.  

     "How about Layla Faye." He suggested. Right then you knew that it was the perfect name. 

     "I love it, it's perfect!" You exclaim while throwing your arms around his neck and hugging the life out of him. 

     "I'm glad you like it." He says.

     "I love it." You reply before pressing your lips to his. 

Loki:

     Loki wasn't the most excited about naming your son; not that he didn't care about it he just knew that he didn't care about what he is named because he will love him all the same. 

     "Will you please at least make an effort in this?" You whined. Your due date was a month away and you hadn't decided on a name. 

     "Whatever you choose will be perfect." He says while sitting on the couch next to you.

     "I want you to choose with me, this is a a joint decision." You say while dramatically falling onto his lap. He just laughs and smiles down at you.

     "I'm serious, stop mocking me!" You say with a pout. 

     "If I agree will you calm down and stop whining?" He asks you. You nod like an energetic puppy. 

     "So what kind of name do you want?" He asks you. You make an exasperated noise of distaste.

     "I want you to think of some." You tell him. He puts on his thinking face.

     "Well your brother's name is Ethan and I love that name, and I was thinking maybe....hismiddlenamecouldbethorbecausehe'smybrother." He says in a jumbled mess. 

     "What was that? I didn't catch it." You say while pinching his already pink cheeks. 

     "Maybe we could have the middle name be Thor because he's my brother."  He mumbled. 

     "Aww does someone love his brother?" You tease him.

     "Shut up." He says, embarrassed. 

Bruce:

     You were having a a little girl and Bruce was the most cautious person in the world right now. Treating you like the most fragile thing in the world. 

     "So we have to make a decision on the name." You say as you plop down onto the couch. 

     "Be careful." He reminds you.

     "I am not going to break and neither is our little girl; which brings me back to the problem of names." You say as you take his hand in yours.