How they propose pt 1

Tony:

     He spent all night setting everything up so it would be perfect when you woke up. You woke up to a red ribbon trail leading out the door. Every so often a little piece of paper would be there. On the paper was a picture or a note about a special moment to you. Like the day you first met or the day he asked you out. Once you get to the end of the trail you see Tony on one knee holding the most beautiful ring you'd ever seen.

     "Y/N, I love you so much I don't have  words to describe it. You are the one person I can see myself with for the rest of my life. I lose my breath when you walk into the room and my heart almost beats out of my chest. I can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?"

     Of course you say yes.

Steve:
     He is the old fashioned guy, considering he's from the 40's. He asks you to go on a walk with him through the park. First you take a while to play on the swings then you walk down the paths hand in hand. In the middle of your walk he suddenly stops and pulls something out of his pocket. He gets down on one knee and opens the box to show a beautiful diamond ring. He takes your left hand and holds it in his.

     "Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N. I have loved you since the day I laid my eyes in you. I can never get you out of my mind. I love the color of your eyes and the way you always speak your mind. When you said you'd be my girlfriend I was the happiest person in the world. Will you do me that honor of making me the happiest man in the world again and be my wife? What I'm trying to say is will you marry me?"

     "Steve Rogers..... I would love too." He sighs with relief and puts the ring on your finger.He stands up and pulls you into a kiss. He picks you up and spins you around.

Clint:
     He sent you on a scavenger hunt. He left clues and they took you to places you've been to with him. You went all through the city and he had all of the Avengers help him. When you found where he was he had the ring all ready and on his knee.

     "Y/N,  in simple words I love you and I want to spend my whole life with you. I can't imagine my life with anyone else beside me but you. Will you marry me?"

     "Yes,yes, yes." You say while he put the ring on your finger. He gives you a quick kiss then pulls you into a hug.

    .    I decided to add Wanda and Natasha to the list.