Easter pt 1

Tony:

     It was one of the only days of the year that he didn't throw a party. And considering that you had children now, he didn't do the whole party thing anymore. your daughter Emma was 2 and your son Liam was almost 1. You were celebrating Easter and all of the Avengers were here, they even had their kids. You and Natasha were in the kitchen making the Easter dinner, which was ham and potatoes. 

     "So, are you and Tony planning on anymore kids?" She asked. 

     "Not in the near future, these two are a handful as it is." You say, as you see your daughter running on her short little legs, through the kitchen. Then behind her Tony is chasing her, he finally catches her and lifts her up into his arms, he twirls her around and you can here her cute giggles. He holds onto her and walk over to you, he presses a quick kiss on your lips.

     "What are your ladies talking about?" He asks. Emma reaches out for you and you take her from Tony, he in return wraps his arms around you. 

     "Nothing that concerns you." Natasha says, winking at him. Suddenly Steve comes in holding Liam with a disgusted look on his face, as he hands him to Tony.  

     "I believe your son needs a diaper change." He says before walking out, Nat followed, laughing at his squirminess. 

     "You want to handle this?" Tony asks you with a pleading look.

     "Nope, you have this all under control." You say before kissing his cheek and walking out of the kitchen. 

Steve: 

     Your twin boys, Eric and James, were about 4 years old and your daughter Riley was about 2, and you are 7 months pregnant with your little daughter that you both agreed to name Natasha. Your family was currently dying your Easter eggs, you were helping the boys and Steve was helping, more like doing, Riley's eggs. 

     "Mommy, do you love our little sister?" James said pointing to your large stomach. 

     "Of course I do." You reply while taking one of his eggs out of the dye. 

     "Then why did you eat her?" He asks with a distraught face. This question surprised and you almost dropped his egg. You look over at Steve who is trying not to laugh, and give him a glare. 

     "Mommy didn't eat her, she is growing inside mommy, stupid." Eric said, while taking his egg and dropping it into one of the cups. 

    "Oh, that's a relief. I'm done with my eggs mommy!" James says, totally forgetting the previous conversation. 

     "Okay sweetie, why don't you put your eggs in the fridge for the Easter bunny, and go get ready for bed." You told him, Eric followed his brother as they both sped off. Steve stood up with Riley in his arms and walked over to you, laughing all the way. 

     "That was great, he was truly distraught." Steve said, before pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

     "At least we know he's your kid." You say. He has that confused puppy face on.

     "What do you mean?" He asks. 

     "Oh, Stevie. What did you think fondue meant?" You teased him, he turned the same shade of red as a tomato. He just pouts and walks off, leaving you to wonder how you go so lucky, to have him and a beautiful family.     

Clint: