Your Avengers ex

Tony: 

Your ex was Steve, Tony was always worried that you would go back to Steve because Steve was such a nice guy. Of course you would never even think of this so you always made sure he knew this. 

Steve:

Your ex was Pietro, Steve knew how much you had loved Pietro, and had an mazing accent. Steve was really worried because you and Pietro are still best friends. But you assure him that you only love him and not Pietro. 

Clint: 

Your ex was Tony. Clint always wondered why you had left Tony for some agent who couldn't give you everything you wanted. You made sure that he knew that you loved him not for what he could give you but for who he was. 

Thor: 

Your ex was Loki. Thor was always there for you when you needed him, unlike Loki, who hadn't grown up yet. Thor knows that you love him and only him but there is still a voice in the back of his head telling him that you're going to leave him. 

Loki:

Your ex was Bucky, apparently you have a type, broken people who need help. Not that you didn't love Bucky but he was just not the right guy. You found Loki and fell in love with his snarky comments and the way he tries to be better for you.

Bruce: 

Your ex was Thor. Bruce is still confused about why you left Thor, I mean he's a god. But you love Bruce's shyness and the way he talks about his science. He just prays that you won't leave him. 

Bucky: 

Your ex was Clint. You had ended things with Clint mutually, it just wasn't working out. You found Bucky and something just clicked. You knew that he was the one that you wanted spend your life with, even if it meant dealing with his flaws and his problems, you'll always be there for him. 

Natasha: 

Your ex is Bruce. Bruce was very sweet to you and you loved him but something just didn't feel right. Then you met Natasha and everything clicked, you loved her more than anyone else. 

Wanda:

Your ex was Natasha. You and Natasha were never very serious, it was more a physical thing. But with Wanda you knew it was love. She was perfect for you and you would never leave her for anyone. 

Pietro:

Your ex was Vision. Vision was just too new at these things and it didn't really work out. You are still friends though. You met Pietro who was cocky and flirtatious. You would never leave him. 

Vision:

Your ex was Wanda. This made things pretty weird because she was his ex too. You all get along though, at first it was awkward. You know that Vision is the one for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    I haven't updated in forever. I've been really busy ( and lazy) then my computer broke, I shattered the mouse pad.