Perfect

Tony:

     "Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know. She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home."

     You and Tony had been through everything together. And he was so happy that he had found you, and you were the strongest woman he has ever known. Today was the day that you were moving in together and nothing could be better. In some kind of miracle you had convinced Tony to buy a beautiful house away from the city. The two of you had spent the whole day bringing in boxes and furniture. You were moving the last box into the kitchen when you noticed tony staring intently at you.

    "What?" You asked him while brushing the hair out of your face that had fallen out of your ponytail.

     "Nothing." He said, tearing his eyes away from you after a moment of hesitation.

     "Aww, you think I'm pretty?" You tease him, while walking over to him and wrapping your arms around his torso.

     "I think your beautiful." He replied while kissing the top of your head.

     "Well, I think you're beautiful too." You tease him. A peaceful silence falls across the two of you, bringing a sense of reality to the life you are about to start together.

     "I think you are the smartest, strongest person I know and I don't think I could survive this life without you. Without you beside me, I would have given up a long time ago. I was on the verge of giving up on life, and then I met you and everything changed. You made me rethink my life and decide that it was worth living, worth waking up everyday and going through hell, just to get back to you. You made me believe in myself again, and believe that I could have something worth living for. And I love you more than I have ever loved anything or anyone. Without you I would have been lost a long time ago; so thank you for being with me." He confessed before kissing you like there is no tomorrow.

     "I love you." He whispered to you.

     "I am ready to start living this crazy life with you. I love you more than you could ever imagine. And you deserve the world and everything it has to offer." You whisper to him before pressing your lips to his in a loving kiss.

Steve:

     "Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"

     When Steve was unfrozen he never thought that he would feel normal again. He had lost the woman he loved, his best friend, his whole life. Before Steve you had only been with people who took advantage of you and treated you like an object that they owned. You didn't know what real love was like so when you felt these strong feelings for Steve you were confused and scared. So you did what you always did, you tried to run from it, run from him. You and Steve had gotten into a fight, one that you started as an excuse to leave. Steve had called you over 20 times and had left you 10 voice messages but you didn't dare to listen to them because you knew that the moment you heard his voice you would break down and tell him everything you felt for him. And that vulnerability is what scared the hell out of you, because it meant that he had the power to hurt you, and you were tired of being hurt.

     You had put your last suitcase into your car and shut the door, you spun around to take one last trip into your apartment, when you came face to face with Steve. He immediately pulled you into a bone crushing hug that left you breathless.

     "What are you doing?" He asked you once he had let you go and noticed your packed bags.

    "I'm leaving." You tried to sound strong but it had the opposite effect. It made you sound broken and weak.