You find out the gender of your baby pt 2

Thor:

     He wanted it to be boy that he could teach to be a strong warrior. You on the other hand wanted it to be a girl. You thought it would be funny when he would use his Thor voice on her and when a boy would come over and meet him. 

     "Thor calm down." You said. This stopped his pacing back and forth. He walked over to you and held your hand.

     "I am calm." He says.

     "Whatever floats your boat." You tell him. Then the doctor walked in.

     "I am doctor Evans and this won't take to long. We'll find out the gender and you'll be on your way." He says. He spreads the jelly across your stomach and takes a look around. 

     "Well I am pleased to tell you that everything is looking good and you're having a baby Girl!" He says. He walks out to get a picture and Thor grins at you.

     "Lady Sif will be pleased. She, like you, wanted it to be a girl." He said.

     "Are you pleased?" You asked him. 

     "Of course, girls can be warriors too. I learned that from you." He said.

Loki: 

     You wouldn't think that he would go to the ultrasound but he wanted to go to every single one so he did. This time was no different. Well you had some added nerves he on the other hand didn't seem to care. 

     "What if it's a girl?" You question him.

     "Then it's a girl." He says.

     "And if it's a boy?" You ask.

     "Then it's a boy." He replies.

     "It doesn't bother you what gender it is?" You ask him. He laughs at you.

     "No because no matter what it is I will love it." He says while kissing the top of your head. 

      "Hello my name id doctor Cruz and this will take no time at all and we can get your pictures." She said while entering the room. You smiled and greeted her. 

     "This will be cold." She says while she starts spreading the jelly. A few seconds later she has the answer you've been waiting for.

     "It's a....Boy!" She says, happily. She cleans off your stomach and takes off to get the pictures. 

     "See that's all it was. We're a=having a little boy and he will be very loved." Loki says while kissing your forehead.

Bruce:   

     He always wanted a little girl just like you but he'd never admit that out loud. You just wanted it to be healthy.

     "Why won't you tell me what you want it to be?" You ask him as the doctor spreads the jelly over your stomach.

     "Because it doesn't matter what I want." He says as the doctor looks for the gender.

     "Please tell me." You bring out the puppy dog eyes and pout your lips.

     "You know I can't resist those eyes." He complains. 

     "I know so tell me." You said. You can hear the doctor laughing.

     "Alright even though it doesn't matter I've always wanted a little girl." He said. You could see his cheeks flush red and you smiled.