Your reaction to their Infinity War fate.....With spoilers

~~~~ Hey! This is full of spoilers so if you haven't watched Infinity War don't read this! And shame on you, go watch it. Anyways Enjoy and tell me what you thought of it.  You've been warned  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony:

     You saw Tony walk into the tower broken and bruised, looking like the end of the world had arrived. And perhaps it had, everyone you know, everything you knew was gone, turned into dust. You had just gotten inside from helping the city start to recover, you, your daughter Emma, and your son Liam all made it out in one piece to your surprise. The moment Tony walked in he rushed over to you and pulled you into a bone crushing hug, almost knocking your breath away.

     "Thank God you're okay. Where are the kids are they okay? Please for the love of God tell me that they are okay." He rushed out, tears starting to stream out of his eyes.

     "They are fine, they are asleep." You rush to comfort him, confused on what had happened.

     "Tony what happened? How did this-" Before you could finish your answer Tony's legs seemed to give out and the two of you fell to the floor.

     "I lost him......I lost him.....I couldn't save him......" He got out between sobs. Your heart fell, fearing the name that Tony was about to say.

     "What happened?" You asked, not truly wanting the answer but needing to hear the truth.

     "Peter....I lost him....it was my fault.....I should have saved him...." You felt your own tears starting to fall as you held onto him, the two of you crying for the loss of Parker and everyone else.

Steve:

     You hadn't heard anything from Steve so your mind went to the worse case scenario. Your family had survived by some miracle and now you were waiting for news on Steve. You were making dinner for your children, who were all seated at the table eagerly waiting for their food, when you heard the front door open. As you turned you saw a disheveled Steve standing in the doorway. You see Steve and immediately drop everything you were holding, sending spaghetti flying to the ground. Your hands flew to your mouth and tears started to fall from your eyes, and you weren't sure whether they were from happiness or from the fear of what they had lost.

     "Daddy!" Your boys shouted as they ran towards their father who had bent down to embrace them, his gaze never leaving yours.

     "Mommy was so worried, you made her cry! That's not nice daddy!" Your daughter Riley shouted as she hugged her father.

     "I know and I am so so sorry." He stated looking right into your eyes. He let go and walked over to you.

     "Lieutenant." He greeted you right before you pulled him into the tightest hug you had ever given him. Once you pulled away you ran your hands all over his face, making sure he was still there and not a figment of your imagination.

     "I'm here, I swear, I promise." He assured you.

     "I love you." Was all you said before kissing the life out of him.

Clint:

     He has been beating himself up for choosing to stay out of the fight for his family. Once he had heard the news from Natasha it was too late to do anything or even help. He had been beating himself up for the past few days even calling himself a failure. You knew that if there was any way for him to help he would have.