Millie Imagine

Could it be one where I am somehow related to Natasha and I'm also a avenger but hydra take me and do torture on me but the avengers get me out then I somehow end up with Steve? lots of fluff please and my name is millie :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Being the sister of the famous, and deadly Black Widow has it's problems, for one I have to be careful wherever I go. Many people want to have leverage in Natasha, and the best way was to get to her sister, me. The only person who had balls enough to even try was HYDRA. You would think that since my sister is a trained assassin that they wouldn't want to piss her off but they seemed to try. You would also think that I would know cool fighting skills like Natasha but no. At the time of my capture, I was walking around SHIELD with Steve, me and him had a flirty relationship but nothing had ever happened, sadly. 

     "So, I was wondering if you woul-" Steve was about to ask me something but was cut off when the hall we were walking in blew up. I got knocked into the side wall and pretty soon everything started to go black. Right before I blacked out I saw HYDRA uniforms running towards me. After a long, long time I came to in a plain room, where I was strapped to a chair. Soon enough a man walked in.

     "Sleeping Beauty finally woke up." The man said, as he walked towards me. 

     "What's your name?" He asked me.   

     "Why the hell would I tell you?" I spat at him.

     "Look, all we know is that you are Natasha Romanoff's sister, and coincidentally a person that Steve Rogers cares for." The man said. 

     "And why do you need me?" I asked him.

     "My name is Grant Ward and we need you because you are their weakness." Ward said, sitting in the chair across from me.

     "I sincerely doubt that, they aren't stupid." I replied, inside I was hoping that they were that stupid.

     "See, that's where you're wrong. They are that stupid because, you are family and if there is one thing they fight for, it's family." Ward said. 

     "I'll be back and then I need some information from you, Millie." Ward said, revealing that he knew my name the whole time and was playing me for information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BACK AT THE BASE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The team had recuperated from the attack and had found the note saying that they had Millie. They knew it was a trap but they were determined to rescue her anyway. 

     "We will get her back, Steve." Tony told Steve, who was pacing the room, worrying about Millie. 

     "We need to." Steve said, looking over at Natasha who had her head in her hands, and was being comforted by Clint. 

     "She's my sister, no matter what happens, we are getting her back." Natasha said. They made a mission and set out to save her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BACK TO MILLIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I had gone through a very aggressive interrogation, they wanted information on Black Widow and all of SHIELD. But I hadn't cracked. I knew that I wasn't going to live much longer if the team didn't come save me. There was blood everywhere and I knew it was all mine. 

     "If you just give us the information this would all be over." Ward said as he inched closer to me. 

     "Go to hell." I said as I spat in his face. He didn't seem to like this so he plunged a knife into my thigh. I screamed out in pain and she just laughed. 

     "Hey, Asshat!" Someone yelled from behind him. Right as he turned around Captain America's Shield smacked him in the face, knocking him to the ground. I looked over and saw Natasha and Steve standing there. Ward got up and that's when Steve engaged in combat with him. Natasha rushed over to me and started untying the ropes that were constraining me. 

     "I'm going to pull this knife out, it will hurt like a bitch, so take my hand." I grabbed her hand and nodded for her to continue. She pulled the knife out, I felt the excruciating pain sear through me leg and I screamed out in pain. Once she finished she pulled me into a hug.

     "I am so sorry for this, it's all my fault." Natasha said. I shook my head.

     "You're my sister, there is nothing I wouldn't do for you." I said. 

     "Can you walk?" She asked me as she let go of me.

     "No" I simply answered. Natasha was trying to think of a way to get me out when Steve came over and picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on. 

     "I was worried about you, Millie." He said as we made our way out of the facility. 

     "That's good to know." I said as I laid my head against his chest.

     "Before this happened I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me but the hall sort of blew up so I'll ask now. Will you go on a date with me?" Steve asked while looking down at me. I know I look terrible right now but he still looks flawless, I don't understand it. I was feeling brave so I pulled his head towards mine and kissed him. 

     "Is that a yes?" He asked.

     "I think that is Rogers." I said, while laughing.

     "Hurt my baby sister and I hurt you, Rogers." Natasha said, next to us. I couldn't help but be thankful for the wonderful people in my life.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is for Millie who was so patient and for the others that requested a person imagine, they will be up tomorrow. I had two tennis tournaments in a row the past two days and it sucks, I'm sore and sunburnt.