catch up

A catch up chapter for Wanda, Natasha, and Pietro from chapter that they weren't in. 

Wanda:

How you met:

     You met her in a library. You had gone to do research for a class that you were taking. She had gone just to find a good book to read. She had trouble finding the perfect book and you decided to go help her out. 

     "Hi my name is Y/N, and I couldn't help but notice that you looked lost." You said while holding your hand out for her. 

     "I'm Wanda and yeah, I just wanted a good book to read and I can't seem to chose one." She said with a laugh. 

     "You should read this one." You said while pointing to the Harry Potter series. 

     "Yeah I should." She said while picking up the first book. 

     "It's a great series." You tell her. 

     "Thank you for helping me." She says.

     "No problem I hope to see you again." You told her.

You fight and make up:

     You had had about enough of her keeping secrets. You knew she was hiding something from you and you didn't like it at all. She would always just change the subject or blow it off like it was nothing. 

     "What are you hiding from me?!?" You yell. The two of you had been arguing for a while now and you both were mad now. 

     "Nothing that concerns you. Why do you care so much?!?" She yells back. 

     "What can be so bad that you can't even tell me?" You ask her. 

     "Because If I told you you would think I'm a freak and leave me!" She suddenly yells. 

     "I would never do that." You say in a calmer voice. 

     "Yes, you would. Everyone else has." She says, looking defeated. 

     "Just tell me." You tell her. 

     "It's easier to show you." She says. Then she starts to use her powers. You think it's totally cool. When she's done she look over at you nervously.

     "That was....Awesome!" You say. This makes her smile. 

     "So you're not leaving?" She asks.

     "Never." You say.

How you hug:

     She would be the one to walk up behind you and wrap her arms around your waist. You would lean back into her and eventually turn around to return the hug.

You get sick:

She doesn't like seeing you in pain so she does everything she can to help you.First she takes you to the doctor and even when the doctor would say it's just a cold she would be worried. She would make you soup and watch all of your favorite t.v shows with you. 

When they get back from a mission: