wedding vows pt 2

Thor:

     His: When I came to this world I never thought I would meet this amazing person who would change my life forever. But I did. You showed me how to live here and you became my life, I would be nowhere without you. When I came here things were difficult for me but you where always right there beside me and I know that you always will be. I will never find someone as caring as you, in my life, and I hope I will never have to. 

     Yours: When you came here I thought you were weird as heck, but then I got to know you and things changed. You showed me amazing things that I could've never even dreamed about seeing. You showed me how even the smallest things mean the most and you showed me that no matter what family does their still family. And The one thing I know is, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I never want to lose you. I love you, Thor and I will always love you. 

Loki:

     His: Not many people can forgive me for the things I've done, but you did. You saw the good in me and you never thought bad of me. We fight a lot and no one would have blamed you if you left. But you stayed. You stayed and you loved me every time. I promise I will always try to keep you happy and whole. I promise to never hurt you again, and I will keep this promise no matter what. I promise I will never leave you, I will always be there for you. 

     Yours: It's true that you have done bad things, and maybe I should've left. But if I did, I know that I wouldn't be happy and I know that I would never be able to live with myself. I love you more and more everyday. You've changed, for the better and I know that you will keep getting better. Yes, we have our rough times but I promise that I will always stay.

Bruce: 

     His: I never knew I needed someone, until I met you. I never thought that I would find someone who wouldn't be scared of the other guy, but then I found you. You are the one thing I'm sure of in this life and I will never let you go. You are the only one who can calm me down and bring me back to earth. I know that you will always be there for me and I never want to know what it's like without you. You are the love of my life and you always will be. 

     Yours: I have never felt this way before with anyone. I never thought I would fall in love with anyone. I was a loner my whole life, then I met another loner and we fell in love. Now here we are, about to get married. I don't know what our future is going to look like but I do know that whatever happens I will always be there. If you need me just call. If you need a shoulder to cry one, you can have mine. If you need someone, I'll always be there. I love you.

Bucky: 

     His: I know that I haven't been the best person in the world. But when I;m with you, I'm the man I want to be. You are the light in the dark, you are the one person I can trust with anything. I know you deserve someone much better than but I promise that I will always try to be the man that you deserve. I promise that I will protect you from anything and everything. I promise that I will never leave you. May me heart be your shelter and my arms, your home. 

     Yours: The first time I met you, you saved me. And you continue to dave, everyday. You are always there for me and I know that you will never abandon me. You are the person who understands me and loves me. I know that sometimes things get hard but no matter what we will get through it together. Whenever you need to be saved, I'll be there and I'll be your hero, because you're my hero. 

Wanda: 

     Hers: I never thought I would get a chance to be standing here marrying the girl of my dreams. When I first met you I never thought we would come this far. I thought that you didn't like me and I thought that even if you did it would be short lived. But you proved me wrong, and you prove me wrong everyday. You never cease to amaze me. You know exactly what I need to hear and you always make me feel loved. I promise that I will always be there for you, and I will never let you go. 

     Yours: You are the most perfect person in the world and I don't know what I would do without you, and frankly I hope I never have to. You make me feel like I'm the only one you'll ever love. And I love all the little things you do. I love the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you always know what I'm thinking, and the way you always know when somethings wrong. I promise that I will cherish you everyday for the rest of my life, until I die. 

Pietro: 

     His: This is the best day of my life, for sure. You are not only the love of my life but you are also my best fried. You are the person who knows me better than I know myself. My heart has been yours since the first moment I laid my eyes on you and every time I look into your eyes I fall in love with you all over again. I promise to support you no matter what you chose to do. I know that my live for you will never fade. I promise to be your rock and I will always be there to catch you when you fall. Thank you for being everything I need. Thank you for being My love, My happiness, My life.

     Yours: Since the moment I met you, you have challenged me, surprised me, distracted me, and captivated me in a way that no one else ever has. I've fallen in love with you over and over again and I will always love you. I promise to support you, I promise to challenge you, and I promise to frustrate you all the time. And if you're really lucky I might let you win ONE argument. But that probably won't happen because I'm always right. Just kidding, but honestly, you're always right.You are the love of my life and my partner in crime, and I will love you until the end of time. 

Vision: 

     His: You are the most caring person on this planet. You don't judge me for what I look like or what I sometimes do. You love me for what's on the inside. You love me for me. I know that being with me is hard sometimes and I know that my job is frustrating and I'm not home a lot but I promise that of you need me I will always be there. Just call and in 5 minuets I'll be there. I will never let you go and I want you to know that I love you more than anyone has ever loved anyone. And I will continue to love you, forever and always.  

     Yours: You are the definition of perfect. You are caring, kind, and compassionate. You always know what the right thing is and you always protect me. I know things get hard but as long as we are together I know that we will be okay. I promise that no matter what happens I will never leave you and that no matter how life changes we will always be together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    I'm so so so so so so sorry! I haven't really had internet because we have been changing services and then my laptop broke. But now I can get back on a schedule. I will be posting on tuesdays and saturdays, for sure. And sometimes in between. If you have any requests be sure to ask!

                 ~Katy