you workout together pt 1

Tony:
He wasn't much of an exercise person but he did do the occasional work out. Right now you were doing sit ups.
"Are we done yet?" You ask him.
"Not even close." He says.
"I'm the kind of person who eats pizza and sits on the couch. The only exercise I get is getting off the couch to get more food!" You exclaim. He laughs at you and keeps doing sit ups.
"You're so weak." He says.
"Yes! That's my point!" You say, exasperated.
"Alright let's do burpies." He says. You let out a fake cry. While he's doing them you give up and lay down.
"I guess we can stop for today." He says.
"Oh thank God!" You say and run to the couch.

Steve:
He took you on his morning run. You thought is was gonna be easy. He kept his pace with you until you gave up.
"Go on with out me!" You yell at him. He takes off even faster.
"Damn you, you long legged bastard!" You call after him. You sit and catch your breath while he takes another lap. A few minutes he comes back around.
"You okay?" He asks. He holds his hand out and pulls you up.
"I hate you." You tell him. He laughs. You start to walk away. He follows after you and spins you around. He slams his lips on yours. You break away.
"Okay you're forgiven." You tell him.
"Good." He says.
"How about I give you a piggy back ride home?" He suggests.
"Yes!" You say and he bends down so you can get on his back. As promised he carried you all the way home.

Clint:
He asked you to come along to his job. Right now he was fighting Natasha. She won.
"Y/N, come here I'll teach you how to fight." He says. You comply and walk onto the mat. Little did he know your brother was an agent and thought you everything.
"Okay you stand like this." He stands behind you and positions you. He places a kiss on your neck.
"You hold your hands like this." He places them.
"Alright now try to hit me. Don't be scared to hurt me." He said. Well he asked for it. Nothing two seconds you have him pinned to the ground. You hear Natasha and Steve cheering in the background.
"Where the hell did you learn that?" He asks after getting up.
"My brother." You say.
"Oh." He says.
"Never underestimate your enemies." You tell him.