How you sleep pt 2

Sorry it took so long to write.

Thor:

     He's a big guy and he moves a lot in his sleep so you get pushed off the bed an awful lot. But in the other hand you like to hog the covers so you call it even half the time. If he gets really cold and you have the covers he'll pull you to his warm chest and snuggle under the blankets with you. He claims it was to keep you warm but he just wanted to hold you.

Loki:

     You both like to sleep in weird positions so you bought a king size bed, to Loki's delight. Sometimes you like to be a starfish so Loki bales up on the side of the bed and let's you have your space. When he decides to do that you give up and go sleep on the couch.

Bruce:

     You sleep facing away from him so he'll pull you to him and hold you from behind. He likes to hold you while knowing you're not going to leave him for another  guy. In the middle of the night you'll turn around and face him which he loves waking up to. When he is having a bad day it'll be the opposite and you'll hold Jim from behind.

Bucky:

      At first he was scared to share the bed with you because he thought he was going to hurt you. He has nightmares almost overnight but you help him get through the night. He was hesitant to hold you because he thought you would be uncomfortable because of his metal arm but you chased those thoughts away. He'll hold you to him and tangle his legs with yours.

Pietro:

     He whole life involved running so when he got the chance to relax and sleep he took it. He would curl up to you and nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck. He wraps one arm around your waist and you put one of yours around his back where he holds your hand.

If you have any pointers it would be greatly appreciated.