You go shopping together pt 2

Thor:

     He's completely clueless in most situations but even more so when it comes to shopping. You mostly took him shopping to get him clothes. He would just put on a fashion show for you to humor you.

     "Lady Y/N, how long do we have to do this for?" He asks while walking out in another outfit.

     "Until we find something that you can wear." You say handing him more clothes.

     "Why can't I just wear what I normally wear?" He asks.

     "Because what you wear isn't normal here. You look like you're in a costume all the time. Don't get me wrong I love it but you need something more earth like." You say.

     "Fine I'll get these if it makes you happy." He says while handing you a pile of clothes. You go pay for the clothes while he changes into a pair of clothes he borrowed from someone. You walk back and he takes the bag from you.

     "Let's go get something to eat." He says and takes your hand.

Loki:

     He refuses to go and you have to bribe him. He claims its a waste of time and money. Even though your the one who makes the money.

     "Loki please!" You exclaim. It was another time he wouldn't go and you were tired of going alone.

     "No I refuse. Y/N, what if people know who I am and what I did?" He says.

     "They won't I promise. Please just go for me."  You practically beg him.

     "I don't get anything out of it." He says, pouting.

     "I'll but you ice cream if you go." You bribe him.

     "I don't know..." He trails off.

     "PLEASE????" You give your best puppy dog face. He sighs and that's when you know you won. You jump up and down, squealing like a little girl.

     "Just so you know I'm going for the ice cream not for you." He says while walking out of the door.

     "That's fine with me." You say.

Bruce:

     He just wants you to be happy so he'll get you anything you want and shop whenever you like. He gets kinda nervous being around that many people but he just keeps you hand in his and he knows everything is gonna be okay.

     "Y/N how much longer till you pick a dress?" He asks you.

     "I don't know which one to chose." You tell him.

     "I like the green one. It makes you look even more beautiful than you already do." He says taking the red one off the shelf.

     "Alright let's get that one. I think I have shoes that match." You say. He takes the dress to the cashier and pays for it. You two were walking to the food court when your phone vibrated in your pocket.

     "Bruce we need to go. Tony got kicked out of another store. I swear we can't take him anywhere." You had taken Tony with you guys because he was pouting about his girlfriend being away on vacation.

     "Maybe next time we shouldn't bring him." He says while dragging you over to Tony who was sitting and eating ice cream.

Bucky:
     You had taken Bucky to the mall to help you decide on a dress for Christmas. He wasn't much help in that department. He would say that you looked beautiful in literally everything.