You make up from the fight. Part 2

Thor:

You went to the living room and sat on the couch. Thor followed you and sat down next to you.

"I am sorry Y/N."He says

"Sorry doesn't fix everything." You spit.

"I have duties in Asgard." He pleads.

"I'm not upset about that." You whisper.

"I'm scared the only reason you stay here is because of me and that makes you unhappy." You say.

"Look at me." He says while tilting you face to face him. "I wouldn't stay if I was unhappy. Y/N You are what makes me happy. You are all I want and all I need." He says.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you, but next time tell me when you are going to leave." You whisper.

"I promise." And he pulls you into a bittersweet kiss.

Loki:

You had walked out the door and down the street. You had no idea where you were going. You hear someone behind you catching up to you and you knew it was loki.

"Y/N, stop." He says while catching up to you.

"What do you want Loki? You already said what you wanted to say." You spit at him.

"I didn't think about what I was saying." He says in a low voice.

"Well you said it and I'm pretty sure you meant it." You say.

"I didn't, I promise. If anything you are superior to me in all ways. You are kind and gentle. You love unconditionally and without reason. You can find a way to love a monster like me. And that's why you are superior. But that's also why I love you. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me because I can't live without you. You keep me sane and grounded. I need you in my life. It hurts when I'm not around you. I love you."

"You mean it?" You ask not knowing he felt that way.

"I mean every word." He says taking your hand. You feel something like raindrops falling on your head.

"We should get going." You whisper.

"Do you forgive me?" He asks.

"Of course." You tell him. You two start to walk home when it starts pouring. You were about to walk through the door when he pulls you back out.

"What are you doing!?" You ask him,getting more soaked. He doesn't say anything and he pulls you in for a kiss. Let's just say you got very sick after.

Bruce:

When you two had your very few fights you would kiss him to calm him down. The rest of the night you two cuddle and watch random movies.

Bucky:

You know Bucky didn't really want to leave you and that he was just protecting you but this hurt you more than anything.

"Y/N I know you're hiding in the closet." Damnit that's where you always hid.

"Go away and leave already." You tell him.

"I'm not going anywhere." He says while opening the door. He grabs your hand and pulls you to his chest.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers.

"If you left that would hurt me more than anything you could do." you tell him.

"I know. I'm never leaving I promise." He says while burying his face in your hair.

"Thank you." You say into his chest. You stay like that for a while until you both migrated to the bed to cuddle.