Love Quotes

Tony:

"Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." Alfred, Lord Tennyson

     It had been a month since you had lost Tony, Peter would come over everyday to check on you after school, just to make sure you were okay. The kids were in school when you found it. A letter that fell out of a box when you were moving things around the closest, cleaning out, sorting his things.

Y/N,

     If you're reading this I'm dead. I think that's how these things are supposed to begin. But it's true. I'm gone and you are by yourself, well hopefully not by yourself, I told the kid to watch over you. Don't curl into your shell and never come out, I know you want to, but you can't. You have the kids a whole bunch of people who love you and are going to be there for you. I love you. I know I should have told you more often but it's true. I love you, more than anything. And even though I know that I can't, all I want to do is hold you in my arms one last time, kiss you goodbye one last time, and remind you that I love you one last time. I know that's not possible if you're reading this, but I can remind you that I love you. And I do. I love you more than anything in this world, and that's why I'm doing this, sacrificing what we have because I love you, and you deserve so much better than what I can give you, but I won't waste my last words on the past. I'll use them for the future. Remind Emma, Liam, and Peter, that I love them every day. And if you find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with then I'm happy because I want you to be happy. I love you so so much and I just want you to remember that no matter what happens that will never change, and I'm counting down the minutes until I can see you again.

With all my love,

Tony

     P.S. I love you.

Steve:

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close." ― Pablo Neruda

     It was a normal Tuesday morning, the two of you were laying in bed, you head on his chest, tracing shapes on his chest.

     "The kids are going to be up any moment." Steve whispers, kissing the top of your head.

     "Yeah, let's stay here just a little longer." You wrap your arms around him and bury you face deeper into his chest.

     "And do what?" He asks, wrapping his arms back around you.

     "Well I have some ideas, but I don't want to wake the children up." You tease, his face flushing at your words.

     "I can be quiet, you on the other hand Mrs. Rogers, cannot." You smack his chest and feel his chest vibrate with laughter.

     "You're lucky I love you." You laugh as your face flushes an even deeper.

     "I can't even begin to explain why I'm so lucky. I can't even begin to explain why I love you, it's like asking what water tastes like." He says, the conversation took a more serious turn. "I love you because I can't help it. I don't know why or how, I just do. And that scared me at first but now, I don't know any other way." He says while kissing your head.

      "I know what you mean. And it scared me too at first, but looking at the life we have now, I can't imagine changing a thing." You mumble, looking up at him.