Voicemail after a fight

Tony:   

After a grueling fight between you and Tony, things just seemed to be going downhill fast. And finally Tony walked out. You wept on the couch, ignoring everything. After an hour the tears had dried and you just felt empty. Your phone started to ring but you didn't have the energy to answer it. And when you saw Tony's name flash on the screen the tears started to re accumulate. After the ringing stopped you forced yourself to listen to the voicemail he left.

"Y/N, I know that things were said that neither of us meant. And I know that I will spend half of my life trying to make it up to you. I know I told you to leave but I didn't mean it. I know that you screamed at me and told me that you hated me but I hope that you didn't mean it. I know I walked out and said that I'm not coming back but I want to come home. And my home is wherever you are. I don't know what is going to happen in life but I know that this fight is just a bump in the road, it's not a mountain. And I know that we can get through this together. Because I need you and I'm willing to bet you need me too. I am so sorry, let me come home......"

You clutched the phone to your chest as the tears started to fall again. And even though you knew that you shouldn't forgive him yet, something inside you had already forgiven him the moment he walked out the door.

Steve:

You don't even remember what you and Steve were fighting about but you knew things had escalated quickly. The next thing you knew the front door was slammed and you were out in the freezing cold. You were furious and when Steve called you just ignored it. Eventually you decided to listen to the voicemail.

"Y/N darling, I know things got intense and I know that the words I said hurt you. And you will never know how sorry I am. It is my job to protect you and your heart, and now I'm the one causing you pain. I never meant to hurt you, and I know that you may never forgive me. But one day I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me. Because I need you and I can't live this life without you and truth be told I don't want to. I want you, that is all I need and all I want. I know that things are not perfect and I know that they never will be; but that doesn't matter because if I have you then there is nothing that can ruin what we have. So come home, even if it's not for me come home for the kids, they need you......I need you."

Truth be told you knew that you could never leave him. And the thought of losing Steve broke your heart. And the thought of hurting your kids is what ultimately made you turn around and start to walk home.

Clint:

You and Clint didn't argue very much but now that you had kids and a family, you wanted to know that he was safe. You wanted him to quit being the agent that he is. But he didn't want to and that sparked the biggest fight of your relationship. So that's when he walked out, claiming that he was going to work and didn't know when he was coming home. You were putting your son to bed when the home phone rang. You knew it was Clint so you elected to ignore it.

"Y/N, I know you can hear me and I know you are ignoring me. But I have some things to say and you're gonna have to hear them whether you like it or not. I know what I said was wrong but you have to see my side of it. This job, it's what I do, I'm not good at anything else. Everything I know pertains to this job, I met you because of this job. I got a family because of this job, and it would hurt me to leave it. I know you are scared that I may not come home and I know how that feels. But I know that no matter what I will always come home because I have you and my family waiting for me. And there is no way I would ever leave any of you. I know that you want me to leave, but I also know that now is not the time. And you don't have to worry about me not coming home. Because as long as you are there and my family is there, there is no way anything will keep me from you. I'm so sorry we had this fight and I just want you to know that I love you and I always will."