Heaven

Based on Heaven by Kane Brown

Tony:

"Come Kiss me one more time"

     You and Tony were currently celebrating your 6th wedding anniversary but instead of having an elegant night out, the two of you decided to stay in with the kids. Tony surprised you and your kids, Emma and Liam, with a fort made of blankets and pillows.

     "Let's watch tangled!" Your daughter shouts as she dives right into the blanket fort. You laugh and follow her.

     "I call laying by daddy!" Your four year old son Liam declared as took his spot on tony's lap. Your daughter cuddles up to your side and the whole family watched Tangled. About three quarters of the way through your kids both drifted off to sleep.

     "Let's get them to bed. Then I have one last surprise for you." Tony says while effortlessly picking Liam up and carrying him to his bed room. You tucked your daughter into her bed and quietly exited the room and came face to face with Tony. His grabbed your hand and pulled you towards your room.

     "What is this surprise?" You question once the two of you reach your room. He walks over to his night stand and grabbed a necklace box out of the drawer.

     "Tony, you don't have to buy me anything." You tell him as he hands the box to you.

     "I didn't buy, it I made it, just open the damn box." You followed his instructions and inside the box was a necklace, a simple silver circle pendant with a date time and coordinates inscribed on the circle. Before you could speak he interrupted you.

     "That is the exact date, time, and location, that I asked you to marry me. And from that moment on my life has been incredible, all thanks to you. You loved me even when I didn't love myself, you gave me a family to come home to, to live for. I love you more than words can describe and yet I am always going to remind you of my love." He declared while placing the necklace around your neck and lightly kissing your neck. You turned around and captured his lips in a passionate kiss.

     "I love you so much Tony Stark, you don't even understand."

     "Just kiss me again." And so you did.

Steve:

"Cause, I don't know how, I don't know how heaven, heaven, Could be better than this"

     It was the middle of winter with the snow falling down and Christmas lights on so you and Steve decided to take a walk while the kids were over at uncle Tony's. Who had claimed that he was the coolest uncle alive.

     "I'm so glad Tony agreed to watch the kids, I wonder if everything is alright. Maybe we should call." You started to worry seeing as it was the first time not being with your kids since your youngest daughter Natasha was born 4 months ago.

          "Stop worrying Darling. Everything is fine, Tony will take care of them, plus his wife is there so she definitely won't let anything go wrong. Let's just enjoy being here, together through everything that has happened." He pulled you closer to his side and you felt his warmth through his jacket.

     "Dance with me." He said while suddenly coming to a stop.

     "Every time you ask me to dance there is never any music." You laugh as he pulls you into his arms and starts swaying. He starts singing "Thinking out loud", the only Ed Sheeran song he knows.