Christmas pt 1

Tony: 

     Since it's Tony he always has to throw a party but sometimes you just like the quite so on Christmas it's just the two of you having a nice time together. Tony hangs stockings for both of you and Jarvis. He fills them with little cute stocking stuffers and you both have a quite morning. Sometime during the evening you invite the other Avengers over to exchange presents.

     "That's mine!" You can hear Clint shout at Natasha, from the kitchen. 

        "You're delusional Barton." You hear her retort. You smile to yourself because even if they're dysfunctional they are still your family. 

     "Hey, babe." You hear Tony say before he wraps his arms around your waist. You lean back into his chest and smile.

     "This is honestly the best Christmas I could've asked for, thank you." You tell him.

     "Anything for you. But if we had a big party we could've had fireworks and way more alcohol." He says. You smack his arm. 

     "Yeah but now we have family with us. These people are our family." You say.

     "I know. In that case I have to go beat Rogers in a nice game of drinking. He thinks he can hold his liquor better than me!" Tony says while detaching his from you. 

     "I hope you know that he's a super soldier and he literally can't get drunk." You remind him.

     "That's all technicalities. Merry Christmas babe." He says while he exits the kitchen.

     "Merry Christmas, Stark."

Steve:     Y/L/N means your last name.

     He was more of a traditional person so the two of you were at your parents house and had just finished eating dinner. Both of your parents loved him, I mean who wouldn't he's Captain America, probably the most chivalrous man in the world. Your little siblings absolutely adored him.  Currently he was talking to your dad and you were helping your mom with the dishes.   

     "Mrs. Y/L/N, I can help Y/N with the dishes." Steve said when he entered the kitchen.

     "No it's fine sweetie." Your mom told him, while drying another dish.

     "I must insist, besides the little kids want to open present and I don't mind doing the work." He said. Your mother nodded and handed him the towel to dry with. 

     "You're such a gentleman." She tell him with a smile.

     "You might as well marry him right now." You mom whispers in your ear. You laugh as she walks off to get the presents. 

     "You're to nice for your own good." You tell Steve.

     "Nah I just like helping. Plus this way we can bond over dishes and still spend time together." He said.

     "You're too good for me Rogers." You say, as you hand him a dish. 

     "I like to think that you're too good for me. I mean you're perfect. You're everything I've ever wanted or needed. You always know what to I need and when something is wrong. Honestly I don't know what I would do without you. I love you." He says. You lean over and kiss him.

     "You always know what to say." You say once you pull away.

     "Merry Christmas Y/N" He says.