First I love you's pt 2

Thor:
You two were sitting on the couch cuddling watching Titanic. Thor was trying not to cry.
"Why couldn't they just be together?" He asks.
"Because then the movie would be boring. He has to die for her because he loves her." You explain.
"Well I understand. I'd die for you. I love you." He says. You turn to face him.
"I love you too." You reply. He smiles and picks you on the lips.
"How did I get so lucky?" He asks.
"Same." You say.

Loki:
You were in the middle the biggest fight you've ever had. You didn't know how this was gonna get fixed.
"If you hate me so much then leave!" He yells at you.
"Fine I will!" You yell back. You were almost out the door when he grabbed your hand and pulled you back.
"God, I love you." He says before slamming his lips to yours.
"I love you too." You says once you break apart.
"I'm so sorry. I was wrong and you were right. Just don't leave me." He says.
. "I'm not going anywhere." You tell him.

Bruce:
You were in the lab helping him with something. He was currently looking for something he lost. You found it.
"Is this it?" You ask holding the paper, he was looking for, up.
"Yes!" He says and runs over to you.
"You're welcome." You say.
"Thanks! I love you so much!" He says and kisses you. He runs off.
. "I love you too. Oh and you forgot the paper!" You call after him. You hear him groan and run back.

Bucky:
You were both in the car driving to dinner when a semi truck t-boned you.
""Y/N, are you okay?" Bucky calls to you.
"I dint think so." You wheeze.
"Just hold on honey." He says. He comes over to you and helps you out. You see all the blood coming from your stomach.
"Goodbye Bucky." You whisper and you vision starts to go black.
"No. You have to stay with me! I need you! I love you!" He cries. That's the last thing you heard. The next thing you know you're waking up in a hospital room. Bucky is sleeping in a chair next to you. Once you move he wakes up.
"Oh. my.God. I thought I lost you." He says. You take his hand.
"I love you too." You say. He realizes what you said and smiles at you. He places a sweet kiss on your forehead.

Wanda:
You were sick and when I say sick I.mean in the hospital. She was by your side the whole time. She thought you were asleep so she started talking to you.
"You need to get better. I need you here. I love you. I hope you know that." You smiled and grabbed her hand.
"I love you too." You tell her. She smiles at you.
"I would kiss you but I'm not about to die." She jokes.
"Not funny." You say.
"Just get better." She says.

Natasha:
You were in the middle of a make out session. She had been on a mission and she had just got home. You had been going at it for a few minutes when she broke away.
""Y/N, I love you." She says.
"I love you too, Nat." You reply.
"Really?" She asks.
"With my whole heart." You say. She attacks your lips with her once again. After a few more minutes you both decided to stop and watch a movie.

Pietro:
You were walking together in th park.
"Last one back is the loser." You say and start running. He was giving a huge head start. You had just run in the street when he started. Right before he reached you a car slammed into you. You got flung to the ground and he rushes to you.
"No,no,no." He says. He sees all the blood and knows he's too late.
"I'm so sorry." He says. You lift your blood stained hand to his cheek.
. "It's okay" you cough out.
"No you can't leave me. I love you." He says. You can feel his tears hit your face.
"I love you too." You say and your vision goes black. Your hand falls off.his face and to your side.

I.just found out that Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds were married. It totally blew my mind.