first I love you's pt 1

Tony:
You and him were on a boat having a fun day off. He had invited all the Avengers. Right now you two were sitting on the side of the boat dipping your feet in the water.
"What the?" You yell when water gets splashed on you. Natasha had just pushed Steve and Clint into the water but not before Steve dragged her with them.
"That's golden!" Tony says between laughs. You get up and walk away, pretending to be mad at him.
"Wait "Y/N, I didn't mean it!" He says coming after you. He catches tour hand and pulls you back to him.
"That's not funny Tony." You say in a stern voice.
"I know I'm sorry. You know I love you." He says and you realize that's the first time either of you said that.
"I love you too." You say and pull him into a kiss. Then you suddenly push him off the boat.

Steve:
He's been gone on a mission for two weeks. They said something went wrong on the mission and they didn't think he made it. You were sitting on the floor trying to distract yourself when the doorbell rang. You got up to get it.once you opened the door you saw Steve.
""Y/N." He whispered. You stood there in shock. Your eyes were tearing up. He immediately pulled you into a hug. His chin rested on your head as he swayed back and forth. You let the tears fall.
""Y/N, I love you." He whispers to you. You pull away a little.
"I love you too." You tell him. He smiles at you and kisses you like there's no tomorrow.
"I guess it took me almost dying to realize it." He says after you break apart. You just nod and continue to cry.
"Hey I'm here. I'm okay." He says, while pulling you back into a hug. You just clutch to him. A little while later he leads you inside. You spend the rest of the night just holding each other.

Clint:
It was Valentine's day. He was taking on a romantic date. It started out with dinner and a movie. Then he took you on a walk by the beach.
"This whole day was amazing." You tell him.
"Well I hope it was." He says.
"I love you." He says out of no where.
"I love you too." You say.
. "Last one to the car is rotten egg!" He yells before running off towards the car.