First date pt 1

Tony: 

     After he saved you from that creep at the party he offered to walk you home, of which you gladly accepted. 

     "Thank you for saving me from that creep." You tell him. 

     "It was my pleasure." He says. 

     "It was a nice party." You say, trying to make light conversation. 

     "It didn't seem like you liked it." He said. 

     "I'm not really the partying type. I like the simple things." You say with a chuckle.

     "What's so funny?" He asks.

     "Nothing I just can't believe the one and only Iron Man." You say. Then you feel a really strong breeze and shivered. 

     "I always notice beautiful women. Here have my jacket." He says while shrugging off his suit jacket and draping over your shoulders.

     "Let me take you out on a date." He says.

     "Alright, I'd love to." You reply.

*The next day*

     You spent the majority of the day getting ready. He told you to semi formal and you wanted to look nice. He was coming to pick you up at 5 so he was going to be there in 10 minuets. You finished putting on your makeup when the doorbell rang. You ran downstairs and opened the door only to see Tony Stark standing there with flowers. 

     "Hey, I brought these for you." He says. You smile and take them. You place them in a vase from the kitchen. 

     "well let's get going." He says while handing you your coat. You grabbed it and pulled it on. 

     "So where are we going?" You asked once you walked out the door. 

     "Well I was thinking we could go get some coffee and talk a little." He said. He seemed nervous and a tad scared.

     "I'd love that." You said. You smiled at him and linked your arm with his.

     "So what's your favorite color?" You ask him.

     "Red, Yours?" He replies.

     "Blue." You tell him.

     "Do you have any siblings?" He asks.

     "Yeah I have one sister." You tell him. After a whole bunch of questions you reach a cafe. He held the door for you and when you entered you were instantly hit with the smell of fresh made coffee. The two of you spent the whole night getting to know each other. He was a lot different than you expected. Now you were walking home.

     "I had a wonderful time." You said. He smiled at you and replied.

     "Me too." Soon enough you two reached your door. 

     "Well I guess this is goodbye...." He said.

      "Yeah I guess it is..." You trailed off. Then out of nowhere he kissed you on the cheek. 

     "Goodnight Y/N" He said before walking towards his car, leaving you shocked.

      "Goodnight Stark."

Steve: 

     While he was helping you clean your cut from your own clumsiness he decided to get to know you. You wanted to get to know him to. 

     "So, I'm guessing that you are naturally clumsy." He says while putting peroxide on the cut.