Where he kisses you.

Tony:

     He kisses you on the lips because he's Tony Stark.

     You you kiss him on the cheek because it makes him mad.

Steve:

     He kisses the top of your head or your forehead. But on some occasions he kisses your nose because be likes the way you scrunch your nose.

     You kiss him anywhere you're not that picky. But you prefer to kiss him on the lips in front of people because it makes him flustered.

Clint:

     In public neither of you are for PDA so you'll just kiss each others cheeks. But at home you don't really care where you kiss each other.

Thor:

     He kisses the top of your head because it's the closet to him.

     You kiss his shoulder because you're too short to reach anything else.

Loki:

     He kisses you between the eyes.

     Your head reaches where his heart is so that's where you kiss him because you know he has a heart.

Bruce:

     Everyone thinks he's innocent but he'll kiss you under your ear because he knows it's your weakness.

     You kiss the back of his hand a lot because it's always near you, making sure you don't leave him.

Bucky:

     He bows and kisses your hand like a gentleman would. He will often pull you close to him and plant a kiss on your temple.

     You kiss his metal arm so he knows you love all of him including that arm.

Pietro:

     He kisses your collar bone because he's such a flirt and knows it makes you weak in the knees.

     You kiss him on his back shoulder because he's always in front of you to protect you.