Another Avenger walks in on you pt 1 ;)

Tony:
You and Tony were in the middle of a heated make out session in your room. He had just taken your shirt off and you were working on getting his off.
"Tony j need your he-" Bruce walked in and then saw you two.
"Um... sorry." He said and ran out. You and Tony just resumed previous actions.

Steve:
You and him had talked about this and decided it was time to take things to the next level. He had your shirt and bra off. You had his shirt off and you were running your hands along his chest. He was placing kisses along your collar bone.
"Steve Rogers where is my.pho-" Natahsa came barging in. Steve covered you with himself.
"Downstairs on the couch.".He told her. She leaves.
"Now where we're we?" He asked before attacking your lips.

Clint:
He had just got home from a mission that lasted a month. You slammed your lips to his and he responded. He carried you up to your room and laid you on the bed. He ripped his shirt off and you took yours off.
"Clint I need to se-" Pietro had walked in on the two of you.
"Never mind I'll see you tomorrow.".Pietro ran out of the room.
"Damn right." Clint said before continuing.

Natasha:
You were at home after she had just proposed. You decided to go all the way with her. Your shirt and pants were on the floor along with hers. She was kissing you all over your stomach and collar.
"Hey Nat I heard the great new-" Clint had come in with the key he had.
"What the?" He said speechless.
"Leave Clint." Nat told him, impatiently. He quickly exited and you went back to previous actions.