They accidentally hurt you pt 2

Thor:
     He was in the middle of a fight with Loki and things were getting bad. You tried stepping in the middle when it happened.
     "Hey guys lets just calm down." You say stepping by Thor, you put a hand on his arm. He just shakes you off.
     "Stay out of this Y/N." Thor said, harshly. He held his hand out summoning his hammer and before you could move you feel it slam into your shoulder. You felt and heard it crack. Thor snaps out of his fight with Loki and focuses his attention on you. 

     "Oh my gosh Y/N are you okay?" He asks while holding onto your other arm.

     "I think my shoulder is dislocated or broken." you let the tears fall.

     "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." He picks you up and runs you to the car. Loki follows, not forgetting the fight. 

Loki:

You two were at it again. He had tried to take over earth again. He walked in and was furious. You both started yelling and throwing insults, to be honest it had never gotten this bad.

"Why do you even care?!?!" He shouted at you.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm one of the people living here!" You shout back.

"Well you don't control what I do Y/N!" He yells.

"Then why do I even care anymore?!?" You shout.

"Maybe you should top. Stop caring how people think of you and especially stop caring about me and what I do!" He shouted in your face.

"Fine, you are a low life scum bag. You can't even be nice for anyone. You are a selfish prick! All you do id come home and complain about Thor every day! And you know what? Thor is a good guy. He cares about people and he cares more about me then you ever have!"

"Don't speak of my brother and don't glorify him. I have always lived in his shadow and I'm done with it." He screams getting in your face.

"That is absolute shit, Loki! You have family problems that I don't understand. Odin saved you as a baby. He could've just left you or killed you but no, he took you into his home and loved you as his own! You're just a self -conceited asshole! " You screamed.

"STOP!!" He yells and he shoves you back. You slam into the wall and fall over. Your head slams into the table and your vision goes black. You wake up on the couch and see Loki sitting on the floor next to you. You removed the ice pack from your head and wince. Loki hears you and snaps his eyes to yours.

"I'm so sorry. I know you deserve a lot better than me. I'm a monster and you were right about all of that. Please don't leave me I can't live with out you. I need you. I love you. I truly understand if you want to le-" You cut him off by kissing him.

"I'm sorry too. we were both wrong." You say once you break apart.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too."

Bruce:

Most people would've thought he would've hulked out and hurt you but he didn't. He was at work and you decided to pay him a visit. You would've been at work too if you weren't 8 months pregnant. You walked in and he was working with chemicals. You walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He whipped around the the chemicals splashed onto your arm, barley missing your enormous belly. You cried out in pain. The chemicals burned on your arm.

"Oh my God, Y/N!" He rushed you over to the shower satiation and gently pushed you into the water. You felt the burning sensation subside a little. After 15 minuets Bruce shut the water off. He wrapped a towel around you and pulled you into a hug.

"I'm so sorry!" He exclaims.

"Hey it's fine. I'm okay. We're both okay." You say.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He repeated. You grab his face and kiss him.

"Shush. Everything is fine." You tell him.

"Let's go get that burn cleaned up. 

Bucky:

You were sound asleep next to Bucky when you feel him moving restlessly. You woke up and adjusted your eyes to the dark. You Bucky who was sweating and moving all over. He would yell your name or Steve's. You try to wake him up.

"Bucky, wake up!" You shake his shoulders. He snaps up and wraps his metal hand around your neck. He squeezes it and you can't breathe.

"Stop...It's....Me....I....Can't....Breathe...." You gasp. Once he realizes that it's you he immediately lets go. You sit there and clutch your neck while trying to catch your breathe.

"Oh my God Y/N, I'm so sorry!" He looks over you to make sure you're okay. He puts his head in his hands and pulls at his hair. Once you catch your breathe, you grab his hands and pull his head to face you.

"Are you okay?" You ask him. He can't even look you in the eye.

"Hey, look at me." You say , gently caressing his cheek.

"I hurt you. I'm so sorry." He says looking defeated. You just lay down and pull him with you. You lay his head on your chest and play with his hair. He relaxes a little when he feels you breathe and hears your heartbeat.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too."

Wanda:

Wanda had been on a mission and you were left at home with your little Aiden and you were 4 months pregnant with your baby girl. You had woken up in the middle of the night to get some water. You were in the kitchen and she walked in. You turned around and gasped. You hadn't seen her in 3 months. You had never gotten the chance to tell her that you were pregnant. You had found out from the email the doctor sent the day she left. She raced over to you and slammed her lips on yours. she lifted you up onto the counter and kissed you again. This went on for a couple of minuets when she bit your lip a little to hard.

"Ow." You say as you pull away. You taste blood on your lip.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes and takes your hands in hers.

"I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too." You say and that all the conformation she needs to being kissing you again. you both migrate to your room without breaking apart. Before things got to serious you stopped her.

"Hey, be careful." You tell her.

"Why?" She asks.

"I have a bun in the oven." You say. She looks confused for a minuet before she realizes.

"Oh my god!" She yells and kisses you again. Let's just say you didn't sleep that much.

Pietro:

He was running around the house cleaning up and you were in the kitchen. You dropped a pan and Pietro thought you had gotten hurt. He raced to you but misjudged where you were and slammed into you. You got flung to the ground and you just laid there trying not to cry. You felt sharp pain in your right arm.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N, I'm so sorry!" He said. He raced to you and helped you up.

"Are you okay?" He asks. You shake your head and the tears start to fall.

"Hey don't cry." He pulls you into a hug and accidentally hits your arm. You let a cry of pain.

" What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I think my arm-'s broken" You say between sobs.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Let's get you to the hospital." He picks you up and rushes you to the car.