wedding vows pt 1

Tony:

     His: I made a promise one day, to my much younger, much more naive self, that I would never marry some one, or tie myself down. But from the moment I met this beautiful, amazing woman, deep down I knew I was going to be breaking that promise. Right now I'm breaking that promise, but I have a few promises to make that I could never break. I promise, that I will love you my whole life and much longer by far. I promise that you are the only one for me, and that I will never leave you for anyone or anything. I know at times things mat get hard and I promise that whatever it is we will get throughout it because I love you and I will love you until the day I die, and longer by far. This is my promise to you.

     Yours: The first time I saw you I thought 'How could the Tony Stark, even pay attention to me?'. But here we are, standing here about to be married. I will never forget this exact moment and now I have some promises to make you and I never break my promises. I promise that no matter how big your ego gets I will always be there. I promise that no matter what happens to us I will always be there for you. There is nothing in this world that could make me love you less. You are the only one I will ever need, and I promise to never break this promise.

Steve:

     His: I never thought this day would come. When I went into the ice I thought I was dead but then I woke up in this new and, very different, version of the world. I was trying to adjust to this new life and get over the loss of those I left behind. I thought that I was gonna break....but through it all, You were there for me. You never left me and you proved to me that you never would. I honestly don't know what I would do with out you and I hope that I will never have to find out. Because, I promise to protect for the rest of my life. I will never let anyone hurt you, including myself because I can't stand the thought of you being in pain. And I promise to love you forever, darling. How long will I love you?As long as stars are above you, And longer if I may. Because we are in this together now, forever and always, darling. 

     Yours: When I first saw you I knew there was something about you that interested me and I just had to get to know you. I never thought it would lead to this. Sometimes I think things are going to break down and shatter all around me but somehow you make everything seem alright. I would never make it through this crazy thing called life if I didn't have you and honestly I wouldn't want to. You are all I'll ever need in this life and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love you Steve Rogers and I always will. 

Clint: 

     His: This is probably the last thing in the world I thought I would be doing, considering my line of work. I thought it was just another day and another newbie to teach but then she totally kicked my ass. And I knew from that moment that I was a goner.I tried to resist you but in the end I failed, and I am so glad I did. I thought I was going to end up all alone with 50 cats but now I'm marrying the love of my life, and I know that I won't be alone, because you will always be there for me. And I can promise you that no matter what I will always be there for you. 

     Yours: When I first met you I thought you were an arrogant asshole. But then I got to know you, the real you, the side of you that very few actually get to see. You are kind and caring and the man that I am unconditionally in love with. I know that sometimes in this life it may seem like things are going to be okay but I know that they are because we will be together and that's all I need. All I need is you, so you have to promise me that you won't do something idiotic and get yourself killed, because I would be nothing without you.

Natasha:

    Hers: I know that we have had a lot of rough patches but through it all we stayed together because our love is that strong. I don't believe that we have a destiny that we have to fulfill but I do know that meeting you was not by chance but by fate. I am the luckiest person in the world because you love me. You make me whole and you don't judge me for things that I might have done. I swear on my life that no matter what happens, that I will always be there for you.

     Yours: It's true that we have had our hard times, but here we are, today about to be married and I can;t think of anything that could ruin this moment. We have come so far since we met and I believe that we continue that trend. I know that I will never leave you and I know that you won't leave me. So all that's left to say is that I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   I' m so sorry for the wait. My life has been very stressful lately and I've been trying to cope with it. The next part will be up tomorrow.

     ~Katy