Clothes of theirs that you wear pt 2

Thor:

     When you think he isn't looking or he's not home you like to steal his cape and run around. He caught you once but he didn't tell you. Later that day he gave you a replica of his hammer.

     "I have a gift for you my lady." He says while holding something behind his back.

     "Why would you have a gift for me? I didn't forget a special date did I?" You say starting to freak out.

     "No, I got it for you because I saw you in my cape and thought you could a hammer like mine." He said and pulled out a toy hammer. Your face was a deep shade of red.

     "I can't believe you saw that." You say. He walks over to you and takes your hands.

     "I thought it was very cute and you'd make an amazing super hero." He says, while handing you the hammer. You played it cool on the out side but you were fangirling on the inside.

     "Thank you, Thor. I love it." You say as you start to swing it around. Unfortunately you didn't watch where you were swinging and you hit Thor in the face.

Loki:

     You had bought him a bunch of clothes and most of them were green. You like to steal one of his shirts. It's just a green  t-shirt. It was pretty big and you just threw some shorts under it. You like to hang out in this outfit quite a lot and it never bothers Loki.

     "Babe why are you wearing my shirt?" He says, while putting down the book he was reading.

     "Because it looked comfortable and I didn't have anything else." You say.

     "Well if you like it so much you can keep it." He says, while walking past you and quickly kissing the top of your head.

     "Thanks, would be king." You whisper.

     "I heard that, love." He calls from the kitchen. You silently curse in your head.

     "Oh by the way what do you want for dinner?" He calls. You smile and skip to the kitchen.

Bruce:

     Once you were in a rush to get to work that you forgot your lab coat at home. So when you got there you just stole Bruce's, you were sure he wouldn't mind. Once he walked in he realised what was going on.

     "Did you forget your coat?" He asked you.

     "Yeah someone didn't wake me up at the right time. So technically it's your fault so I'm using you jacket." You sass.

     "I know, I'm sorry, and by the way you look lovely in my coat." He says pulling you into a hug.

     "No I don't, it makes me look like a fat elephant." You say, pouting.

     "If it makes you look fat are you saying I'm fat because I fit that perfectly?" He sasses at you.

     "I think you spend to much time with Tony." You tell him.

     "And why's that?" He asks.

     "Because you sound exactly like him. Especially when you're being sassy. He pouts like a little child and walks off to do his work. He let you keep the coat. He had plenty extra.

Bucky:

     He was on mission and you were missing him so you put on one of his Hoodies. You liked to cuddle up on the couch watching your guy's favorite movie on repeat. You liked the hoodie because it smelled just like him and it kept you warm. Half way through the movie you fell asleep. Bucky walked in and found you there all snuggled up. He pulled out his phone (Which he'd learned to use after a month of blood sweat and tears) and snapped a picture to keep with him while he was away. He silently picked you up and carried you to bed. He made sure you were comfortable before crawling in himself.