Tenerife sea pt 2

Thor:
I love your hair like that. The way it falls on the side of your neck, down your shoulders and back.

     You usually had your hair up in a bun to keep it out of  your face. You didn't like the way it looked when it was in its natural state. But Thor loved it when it was down and you swept it to the side. And he would always remind you.

     "Y/N, why do you always have your hair up?" He asks you, while wrapping his arms around you from behind.

     "I don't like the way it looks down, plus it keeps it out of my face." You say brushing it off.

     "But I love it like that, the way it falls on the side of your neck, down your shoulders and back." He says and to prove his point he gently pulls your hair out of its bun. You feel it fall on your neck and you turn to face him. You stand on your tiptoes and pull him down for a kiss.

     "Thank you, Thor." You say.

Loki:
We are surrounded by all of these lies and people who talk to much.
     You know what Loki did and you don't condone it but you wouldn't change him for the world. People tell lies about him and he hears them and it hurts him. But he would never let it show. Well until now. Loki came home looking defeated and sad. You immediately pull him into a hug and he starts to break down.

     "Loki what happened?" You ask him, while rubbing his back.    

     "I'm a monster Y/N. People should hate me I'm not worth anything." He says. You pull away from the hug and hold him at arms length.

     "Who told you that." You ask him.

     "Everyone here on earth and Asgard." He says avoiding your eyes.

     "They're wrong." You say. He tears out of your grasp and looks at you with tears streaming down his face.

     "You don't get it. I'm the monster parents tell their kids about. I've hurt and killed many people and for what the glory of being out of Thor's shadow. It wasn't worth it. I am a monster and they are right. I'm the person who children are terrified of and there's nothing I can do about if." He started out yelling but ended in a whisper. You get up and walk over to him.

    "Hey, look at me." You say and lift his chin so you're eye to eye.

     "They are not right they are just lies meant to tear you down. But don't let them, because then they win and you don't like losing. They are just people who talk to much. Please don't let them win." You say, taking his hands in yours. He smiles at you and pulls you into a hug. He places a kiss on your forehead.

     "What would I do with out you?" He asks.

     "Probably crash and burn." You reply.

     "I would so don't ever leave me." He says.

     "I wouldn't dream of it." You say.

Bruce:
Just say the word and I will disappear into the wilderness.
     You and Bruce were in a fight and it was getting pretty heated. Your were arguing about something stupid that you didn't even remember.

     "Why don't you just leave. It seems like you always want to." You scream at him.

     "I don't want to leave I just don't want to hurt you." He yells right back.

     "Why are you so scared that you're going to hurt me?" You ask.

     "I've hurt so many people by accident and I don't want to lose you." He says a little more calm.

     "You won't, I trust you." You say, taking his hands.

     "I don't trust myself. Do you really want me to leave. Just say the word and I'll go. You'll never have to see me again." He says removing his hands from yours.

     "That is the last thing I want." You say while pulling him into a hug.

     "Don't leave me." You whisper.

     "I don't plan to." He whispers into your hair.

Bucky:
And all of the voices surrounding us here, they just fade out when you take a breath.
     Bucky didn't do well around people and especially in large crowds. Sadly Stark was throwing a party for the avengers and Steve practically begged Bucky to come. And being Steve's best friend, he couldn't say no. So now both if you are in the middle of a party. You can see that Bucky is starting to panic.

     "Bucky, you are fine nothing is going to hurt you." You say bringing his attention  towards you. You place a gentle hand on his face so that he is looking at you.

     "Just breathe, in and out." He takes a deep breath and looks more calm.

     "Thank you, Y/N." He says. A slow song comes in and you realize it is Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran.

     "would you give me the honor of this dance?" He asks while bowing like a gentleman.

     "Of course." You say with a giggle. He takes your hand and pulls you to him. He puts a hand on your waist and the other in your hand .

     "I love you." He whispers.

Pietro:
Your silhouette over me. The way it brings out the blue in your eyes is the Tenerife Sea.
     You always admired the his eye  we're the brightest blue you'd seen and when you were in a certain light it was even more magical. You would always tease him and he'd get mad. You would try to run away but he's a little to fast for you (well way to fast but you won't admit it). He would catch you and tickle you till you take it back, which you eventually do. You laugh and pull him for a kiss. He claims you are the most beautiful person he's seen. You both fall asleep cuddling on the couch.

Sorry it took so long I've been really busy. I'd love to know what you guys think of it and if I should change anything.