When he gets back from a mission. Pt1

Tony:

Usually when he went on a mission it was pretty quick but this time he has been gone for a whole week. You were sitting on the couch drowning in your worry when someone came behind you and hugged you. Of course you knew it was Tony just by the smell of him.

"I was so worried." You say turning around to hug him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." He says while burying his face in the crook of your neck. You pull him closer to you as to make sure he's still alive and there.

"Never do that again Tony." You tell him. You can feel him chuckle.

"Of course, babe." he says while leaving faint kisses on your neck.

"I love you." You whisper to him.

"I love you too." He says. You spend the rest of the night just holding each other.

Steve:

You always tried not to worry when Steve went on a mission but it never worked. He wasn't a god, he wasn't indestructible, he could get hurt and he did. Just like this time. You were sitting on the floor watching t.v when you heard a knock on the door. You walk over to it and open it. You see Steve standing before you, but he was hurt and badly, by the looks of it.

"Steve what happened?" You ask him.

"It was a rough mission but we made it out." He says while pulling you into a hug.

"You make me worry too much, Rogers." You say to him. Since you were a couple steps above him your head could rest on top of his perfectly.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am." He says looking up to you. He pulls you down and places a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Let's get you cleaned up." You say and pull him inside the house. You guide him to the bathroom. You get out the medical kit and start to patch him up.

"I'm sorry if this hurts." You say as you disinfect his cuts. He winces a little but that's all. You were about to clean another cut when he grabs your and brings it to his mouth to kiss it.

"I'm fine Y/N." He says. You know you won't win so you let him guide you to bed. You both lay down and he lays your head on his chest so you can hear his heart beat.

"I love you." He says.

"I thought I lost you." You tell him.

"I'm not going anywhere." He replies, kissing the top of your head.

"I love you too." You whisper while falling asleep.

Clint:

When he comes home you are usually asleep so he'll change into his pj's and climb into bed. He tries not to wake you but he fails miserably. He can hit anything with a bow and arrow or be the most stealthy person on a mission but when he gets home he's the most clumsy person known to man.

"I'm awake, Clint" You tell him.

"I'm sorry I woke you up." He replies while pulling you close to him.

"I'm glad you did so I know you're here. It helps me sleep better." You tell him.

"You worry me, Barton." You whisper.

"Well I'm safe and home. So now you can sleep." He says. He starts humming a song and you quickly fall asleep.