You catch them staring pt 1

Tony: 

     You were just cooking in the kitchen and you were dancing like an idiot. Tony had said he wouldn't be home till later that night so you decided to bake brownies for him. But then "My songs know what you did in the dark." by Fall out Boy came on and you couldn't resist dancing and singing along. You turned around and saw Tony staring at you.

     "Oh hey Tony..." You say. 

     "That was beautiful."  He says while walking into the kitchen.

     "No that was embarrassing." You said while taking the brownies out of the oven. You set them on the counter then turned to face Tony.

     "Nah I thought you look very beautiful dancing around in your apron." He said while tugging you into his arms. You noticed that "Thinking out loud" by Ed sheeran had come on. 

     "Can I have this dance?" He asked.

     "I thought you didn't dance." You remarked.

     "Only for you babe." He started to sway the two of you back and forth. 

Steve: 

     You caught him staring at you when you were reading. He had gone out for a boy's night out with Bucky and you were bored so you decided to read. You didn't normally read around Steve because you tend to get over emotional. You just didn't understand why these two people couldn't be happy together. You hadn't notice him come in while you were reading so you just kept going. He watched as you eyes flew across the page, taking in every word and transporting you to another world. Then one person died and the tears started falling down. You looked to you doorway and saw Steve leaning against the frame. 

     "Sorry I didn't hear you come in." You say while wiping the tears off your face. 

     "Aww is another fictional character having problems?" He asked while walking into your room and sitting on the bed next to you. 

     "Yes.... they were perfect together and then one has to go and die." You complain.

     "Well not every story has a happy ending, darling." He says. 

     "God, I feel like a baby." You say. 

     "No, I love the way you get so involved in the story." He smiled at you.

     "Do you think we'll have a happy ending?" You ask him.

     "I hope so." 

Clint: 

     You caught hi staring when you were playing call of Duty: Black ops. You were all into it and yelling at the t.v. He just smiled at you and stared. He saw the way you eyes lit up when you made a kill and the way you crinkled you eyebrows when you lost. You noticed how quiet he was so you looked over and caught him staring at you.

     "Clint stop being weird." You say. He seems to snap out of the trance he was in.

     "I can't help it your just too beautiful." He says.

     "Flattery gets you no where, bird brain." You say. He then proceeds to tickle you.

     "Hey... Stop!!... I'm going to lose my game!" You say in between laughs. 

     "Then apologize and say that I'm the sexiest man alive." He smirks.

     "Never!" You yell. He continues to tickle you until you can't take it anymore.

     "Fine I'm sorry and you're the sexiest man alive!" 

Natasha:

     She loved to watch you when you were doing the strangest things. Se just loved the way you did things and how you threw yourself in wholeheartedly. This time you were writing a letter to your best friend. It was a tradition that you two still kept up.  She was just staring at you absentmindedly when you caught her.

     "Whatcha looking at?" This snaps her attention back and she blushes. 

     "Nothing why?" She tries to play it cool.

     "Aww are you blushing?" You coo.

     "Am not!" She says defensivlely.

     "It's okay I know Im irresistible." You say.

     "In your dreams." She says while walking out.