Chapter 30.

Melissa's POV.

I woke up to the sweet sensation of someone kissing the space in between my eyebrows. I'm a bit ticklish there. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see the face I'd love to wake up to every day.

"Goodmorning, Mel." Michael grinned.

"Get off me." I laughed as I push him off. Michael stood up beside the bed. He's wearing another band shirt. Something I saw Calum wore before...

"What are you doing here?" I said, stretching my arms up high, causing me to yawn.

"Um," He started checking things out at the vanity table near my bed again. "Can't I be here without you asking why?"

I scrunched my nose at him. "You can. But I'm pretty sure you have a reason to be here this early."

Michael shook his head, shaking up a bottle of body spray before spraying it into the air. "That's my favorite scent on you." He sniffed.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Help me up, babe." I pouted, lifting my arms up. Michael walked towards me and pulled me up from the bed. He placed my hands around his neck, as he placed his at my waste, our foreheads touching.

"You're so beautiful even without all the makeup and shit." He grinned, making me blush again. He gave me a soft, sweet kiss on the lips. "Anyway," He said, parting away. "The reason I'm here is because I'll have work later, probably. And Luke's being annoying again."

I laughed. Michael and I headed out to the kitchen for breakfast.

"What's with Luke?" I asked, pouring cereal into a big bowl. Michael and I liked to share food. I don't know how it started, but there doesn't seem to be a way to end it.

He shrugged, pouring a little too much amount of milk into the bowl. "Nothing. He's just being a dick. How's Sydny?"

"Good, I guess. Why? Did they have a fight or something?" I handed Michael the bowl and pulled him to the living room, so we could eat in the couch... And cuddle.

"Sydny was at our place three, four days ago. It seemed to me that Luke wasn't paying attention to her for the past few days, so she went to see him. I don't know what happened. We just saw her run out of the house after a while. She didn't even say goodbye. And then there was this red-headed gi-" Michael stopped himself abruptly, but continued. "I mean, he was making a huge deal out of my red hair two weeks ago. Luke didn't eat dinner that night. And he wasn't doing well the next day. He just disappeared. Don't know where. But when he came back the day after, he seemed okay. And now he's being a jerk again."

I bit my lip. Something must be going on with Luke and Sydny. I don't know what, but it will definitely affect Sydny if it turned out to be bad.

"I hope they figure themselves out. I'll check on Sydny later." I sighed. I dropped myself to the couch, getting the bowl of cereal from Michael. He sat beside me at once.

"For the mean time," I said. "Let's stay here and be together."

"I like that." Michael grinned, kissing me on my temple.

.

.

Sydny's POV

"What? I thought you're free for today." I said through the phone.

"Something came up." Luke said. "I'm so sorry. There's plenty of time to hang out."

I sighed and bit my lip. "Alright. Fine."

"I'm sorry, Sydny. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"I'm not sure how many times you've said that for the past week." I said, looking out my balcony. 20 minutes away. That's how far he is... "It's alright, Luke. Just go do your thing. Just call me when you need me."