Chapter 15.

"Sydny," Melissa called out. "Oh my, God. Help me."

It was a Saturday night. And apparently, Michael had finally asked my dear friend, Melissa on a date. I'm so excited for them!!!

Andy and I went to Melissa's flat to help dress her up. Just like what they did to me last time.

Now, Melissa was starting to worry about what she's going to wear. Andy was preparing the make up he would use.

"Mel, d--" I started.

"Don't call me Mel." Melissa grunted.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Melissa... Get out of there and I'll find you a cute outfit to wear."

She headed off to Andy who said "Bitch, you're gonna' look so damn fabulous tonight."

I saw Melissa supress a smile. She's nervous, I could tell.God, she likes Michael so much. Wow. I always knew, from that time in Starbucks, that something would just spark between them. Aww..

I was scanning through Melissa's closet. Man, she owns so many clothes. In her flat, I think she has about 4 dressers all filled with clothes. She told me to look at this dresser, because the clothes here are better. And I could see that they all are beautiful. I noticed that there are no dresses here though. I just need to find something perfect...

I saw this really cool crop top that has a "Got Pizza?" written in front of it. Then I looked for nice skirt to match it with.

In the middle of looking for the accesories that would go with the outfit, Andy said "Sydny, your phone is ringing!"

Looking through Melissa's jewelry box, I asked "Who is it?"

"It's Luke." Melissa answered.

I shrugged. "Leave it there." I felt bad for ignoring Luke, but I think I know what he's going to say.

It took me about 10 minutes to complete Melissa's outfit. And Andy to finish with her hair and make up.

And another 5 mins. for Melissa to change.

"You look stunning!!!" I exclaimed. And hell yeah, she does. "Andy, you're a genius."

"And, so are you!" He told me.

Melissa looks so damn gorgeous. Michael would surely be head over heels for her.

While Andy was busy with perfecting Melissa even more, Luke called again. And this time, I picked up.

"Luke." I said, making my way to Melissa's balcony to be alone.

"Hey." I could hear him smile through the phone, but there's something about his voice. He sounds... weak. "Why weren't you answering my calls?"

"Oh, sorry about that." I sighed. "I was helping Melissa get ready."

Luke chuckled, but ended up coughing. "Right. Their date."

"Yeah." I smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Apparently no. This is actually why I called you." Luke said weakly. "I feel sick."

My eyebrows furrowed with concern. "Why? What did you do?"

He chuckled again. "Aw, you're concerned." he teased.

"Shut up. Just answer me."

"Okay. Okay." Luke sighed. "I don't know what really happened. I think I'm just tired. It's been busy these past few weeks. Plus I got damped by the rain yesterday. Don't worry. I just need rest... and cuddles.'