Chapter 37

You might hate me for this one but.. stay with me guys. PLEASE. I LOVE YOU ALL. xx

P. S. Sorry im late. School started. *sigh*

.

One month after

Classes are back on track. And God was it stressful. This is even busier than last year. Last year, they sort of treated us nicely because we were all new and all. But now that we're already graduating, they started giving us tasks even on the first week. Thank God it's only a two-year course.

All I have been doing is go to school and get home to do some research about something to be discussed the next day. Because of the stress, I've been sleeping at 9:30 and that's a record. My classes are mostly during the morning nowadays. Only tuesdays and fridays have 3:30 to 5:00 classes. So I could do more on the evening now, if I wasn't so tired.

Melissa and Andy were the same. We barely see each other outside the campus nowadays. And it's only the second week. God.

Anyway... today is Friday. Andy and I don't have classes tomorrow anymore, but sadly, Melissa does. But it was only for two hours, I think. At least she has like an hour and a half of class only on wednesdays. And that was one of the classes where we all have the same schedule.

The three of us decided to have lunch together, since we will all be meeting our mentors later. And since Lou is somewhere in Europe right now, then I guess I'll stay at home and just Skype her.

"Fuck this." I muttered, taking a sip of my soup. "I remembered I still have class this afternoon. And it's at one of those lecture halls."

Andy snickered. "Good luck staying awake."

I rolled my eyes.

"This is so stressful. Honestly." Melissa said. "It's just the second week and they've been giving us research and shit."

Andy shrugged. "I think the school is aiming to belong to the top 10 beauty schools in the world."

"Who even makes a survey on that?" Melissa said.

Andy just shrugged.

"You know, because of all this, I feel like Michael's getting sick of me." Melissa sighed.

"Why?" I frowned.

"It's just everytime he calls me up, I push him away because I have to get some shit done." She said.

"I'm sure he'll understand." Andy said.

"He says he does. But the way he says it gets more and more tired everytime." Melissa said. Then she took a deep breath and said this with her voice nearly cracking: "What if he breaks up with me because of this?"

"Oh, no." I shook my head. "No no no no. Melissa, you know he's not that type of guy. You two have survived long distance. Why would he end it for this?"

"And also, you've been keeping up with his shit for almost a year, so it's time he keep up with yours." Andy said in that sassy way he always does.

Melissa buried her face in her hands for a moment and sighed. "I guess you're right. Maybe I'm just overreacting."

"Yeah." Andy said.

I laughed.

We all finished our lunch. Andy and Melissa went home already. They said they'd take a nap early so they could be more productive later. As for me, I went back to the campus for my last class of the week.

.

.

I was back at home, alone. I was doing something for school for three hours straight. The laptop screen suddenly hurt to look at with all the words on it. My head is already aching so I decided to stop researching for a moment. Maybe I should start wearing glasses. God please no.