Chapter 10.

Luke's POV

"Luke, would you please stop pacing back and forth? You're making me dizzy." Calum groaned.

We're all huddled up in the kitchen.

"Yeah. Get your ass down here." Michael said, patting the space in the sofa beside him.

I just looked at them. "What?!"

"Why are you pacing back and forth anyway? Are you nervous?" Ashton frowned.

"No.. It's just.." I thought for a second. "I don't know. I can't contain myself! I feel..."

Buffering. I need words.

"Ecstatic?" Calum offered.

"Excited?" Michael suggested.

"In love?" Ashton giggled.

I shot him a look. "No."

The three of them sighed. "Lukey, it's kinda' obvious." Calum said. "Actually, hella' lot obvious you like Sydny."

I can't believe these guys. And so what if I like her?! To be honest I just don't know how I feel. Sure, Sydny makes me smile, and I just can't stop thinking of her. Waddup with that?

"Yeah. You're probably just confused." Ashton said.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Yeah, sure. Sydny with her pretty face, and soft skin. And she has those sparkling eyes that looks deep into your soul." I sighed. "Gross!"

The three of them laughed. "She's driving you crazy." Michael laughed.

UGH! I made a face at them.

Michael walked over to me, and put his right arm around me. "You should tell her."

"Yeah!" Ashton agreed. "We'll help you out."

I run a hand through my hair. "I haven't even admitted that I like her!"

"So you do?!" Calum said with an 'i-knew-it' look on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "You won't believe me if I said no, so what's the point?"

The three of them snickered. "GROUP HUG!!!"Ashton announced.

They all came in close for a hug. Then I felt something in my back pocket.

"Aha!" Michael said, running away, my phone in his hand.

I cursed under my breath. "Hand it back!" I demanded, but not running after him. "You know, it's fine!" I threw my hands in the air. "You don't know my password anyway."

Michael gave me his game face. "Aw really? I'm not stupid. You're the only one who makes his birthday his password. It's 0716."

"Shit." Remind me to change that later. And that's when I started running after him. We ran around the house like dogs.

Calum and Ashton were just laughing their heads off.

Michael stopped a few feet away from me to show me my phone's screen. It's displaying Sydny's contact, and he's threatening to tap the call button.

"Don't you--" I started. Too late. Michael had already tapped the call button. "If this doesn't work out, I'll kill you."

He handed me the phone, which is currently ringing. "You can thank me later." Michael said, patting my shoulder.

"Hello?" I hear the static sound coming from my phone.

Shit. I put my phone in my ear. "Hi. Sydny!"

I walked into the kitchen again.

Michael gave me a knowing look. "It's Sydny." Michael told Cal and Ash.

They made an O shape with their mouths.

"Oh, hey Luke." Sydny said, I could hear the smile in her voice. "What's up?"

The boys were mouthing "Ask her out."

Well.. Should I?

"I-I was just wondering..." I spoke into the phone.

"Go on..." Calum mouthed.

"Are you doing anything on Friday night?" I asked Sydny.

Sydny was humming when I asked this. "Friday? Wait. I'll check." There was some shuffling in the background. "Nope. I'm all free." Sydny said, before humming again. I think it was the at the tune of Let It Go.

I smirked at her cuteness. What?! "She said she's free!" I mouthed to the boys.

Their faces lightened up. Funny. They should ask Sydny if they think it was just easy... Wait. No. Nevermind that thought.

"Ask her out!!!" They mouthed again.

I rolled my eyes, and turned my back at them. It's pressuring me!!!

"Why?" Sydny asked.

"Do you wanna'... Maybe go.. You know... Out?" I shrugged, like I haven't just stuttered myself to damnation.

Sydny giggled. "Sure!' She answered excitedly. "I mean.. Ehem. Yeah, why not?" Sydny let out a nervous laugh.

"Really?! Like... really?!"

"Yeah. It'll be fun. Heaps!" Sydny said.

I laughed. She's so bubbly. "Okay. I'll just.. Uhh... Text you?"

"Yeah. Sure!" I heard someone calling Sydny in the background. "Luke, I need to go. Talk to you later. Okay?"

I smiled. "Okay."

Then she hung up.

I turned around to face the boys with a serious face.

"What?" Ashton asked.

"She said... No?" Michael added.

"Luke, you alright?" That was Calum.

I looked down at my feet, can't stop the smile growing on my face. I feel like a girl. Then slowly, I looked up.

"SHE SAID YES!" I practically shouted, throwing my arms up in the air.

"YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" The boys cheered.

Now I feel ecstatic.

And excited.

And in... wait no. Not too fast. Love is a big word.

"So... Do you like her?" They ask again.

How do the girls say it?? "Well, duh!!!"

And we all laughed.

Then I realized something. Shit. I guess my laugh just became a frown because the boys asked "What's wrong?"

"What the hell am I gonna' do with her on Friday night?!"

~~~

WEYHEY PEOPLE.
TBH, I wasn't sure what to write in this chapter.

Sorry. It's short and boring. My mind was flying off my head. Sorry!!!

But I love you! xxx