Chapter 48.

GUYS OMG IM SO SORRY DONT HATE ME

.
.
.

5:12 PM Melissa: hey why did you go home early? Everything okay?

5: 17 PM Melissa: Sydny you're worrying me and Andy.

5:21 PM Melissa: Okay, that's it. I'm calling.

5: 21 PM Sydny: Oh shit. I'm sorry. I was in the bathroom. But yeah, sure. You can call.

5: 22 PM Incoming Call: Melissa

Call Duration: 1:14:08

6: 40 PM Melissa: It'll be okay, syd. I'm sure nick thinks it was the right thing to do. If you ever need us, we're just right here.

6:41 PM Sydny: Thank you so much guys. It's fine. Just leave me alone for a while. I have to think.

6: 41 PM Melissa: Alright, but we're always right here.

6: 41 PM Sydny: Thanks. I love you both. :)

.

.

.

Luke's POV

"Dude, shut up." I groaned.

I was left alone with Calum, since Ash and Mike are both out with God knows who, and he won't shut up about what happened the other night. I only remember half of what happened. Yes, I remember the girl but not her name. They said she wasn't able to tell them either because I threw up on her before she could ever do so. After that, I don't know. Calum said I cried, and I kind of remember crying. There's only one reason why, no question about that. But God, I don't know what I said, or if I even said anything.

Calum was still laughing. "Why are you always so grumpy?"

"Why won't you just fucking stop teasing me?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever, Luke." He laughed. "But, honestly, you were pretty damn serious that night. So serious that the three of us actually didn't make a joke of it for the rest of the night."

I didn't reply. How serious was it really? I remember that we went out because they thought the burden of the thought of Sydny on me was beginning to be much. And yeah, maybe it was. I remember seeing that girl as I got out of the comfort room. She was pretty attractive, but not really my type. I don't know what came into me. Maybe she's just someone who's there when I felt like somehow I could get over Sydny, but clearly, it doesn't work that easily.

Calum stood up from the couch. "Let's go out. I need to buy physical records."

"What? Why can't you just be contented with iTunes?" I asked. He likes collecting the physical copies of different albums. I mean, yeah, sure, I do too. But not as much as him. I'm fine with iTunes.

"Why can't you just be contented with looking at Sydny's picture in your lockscreen?" He retorted. "Because you just gotta' have her. And I just gotta' have my physical records."

I rolled my eyes. "How is Sydny the same with your albums?"

"It's called analogy, idiot." He said. "Now, if you don't want to come with me, fine. I'll be going alone. I don't suppose you have anywhere else to go, since the last time you were thinking about Sydny, you basically wished you just never met her. So I guess, that means you won't even be attempting to see her for quite a while."

My eyebrows creased. "I said something like that?"

I know it has been going on in the back of my mind. What if I just never met her? Or what if I did, and I never really liked her like I do now? Or what if I just never talked to her at the plane? What if I never asked her to be my girlfriend? Hell, that would be a chance I would never want to miss. But, yeah... What if..?