Chapter 14.

Sydny's POV

I'm staring out the window from my classroom in the third floor of the beauty school. This was some Cosmetology class that I dont pay too much attention to. Our instructor, Madame Jéan (she's half-French), was just talking about the type of cosmetics we should use for this and that.

Andy and I have the same schedule for this class, and it seems that he was paying attention. So I'll just ask him when I need to. I'm not really one to get straight A's in my GPA. But I do have A's. Just not in all subjects.

Meanwhile, I'm busy looking at the leaves on the trees outside and the wonderful blue sky of Los Angeles. And of course, patiently waiting for our dismissal, which is at 2:00. Just 30 more minutes.

Melissa won't be dismissed until 4 though.. Unfortunate for her.

After a while, I got tired of watching the trees. So I pretended like taking some notes, but I'm just doodling. They say I'm good at drawing and sketching. I don't really know. I'm just good with the eyes. Haha.

And you know, I'm kinda' missing the boys. It's been a week since I've seen them. It's funny how we all became friends in such a short time.

After I have drawn 3 and a half pairs of eyes-- I didn't get to finish the last one-- the bell rung, and we're finally dismissed.

Andy and I walked out of the classroom. "My dear friend Sydny Green, why haven't you been paying attention to our classes lately?" He asked.

"Because," I sighed, and thought why.. "It's just bullshit."

He snickered. "Then why did you enroll here after all?"

I looked at him, and gave a sly smile. "I like bullshit."

Andy was about to reply but my phone rang.

"Life's a tangled web.."

"What in the world is that song?" Andy said.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket. "Catchy, huh?" Then I answered.

"Talk to me." I said.

It was only shuffling at first. "Hello? Sydny?"

"Yeah. Calum?" I asked.

He gave out a huge sigh. "Oh thank God. Ashton dialled your number wrong twice!! We ended up calling a cop, and a couple having sex."

"What?!" I laughed. "Oh my God, I'm surprised you ended the call."

"Yeah." Ashton's voice sounded through the speakers. "I ended it. Calum was having a boner."

Then I laughed even harder that people were starting to look at me and Andy. "What the fuck, guys. I'm in a public place!"

"And I can hear you." Andy said out loud.

"I did not have a boner." Calum defended. "Sorry, Sydny. Uhh who are you with?"

"Andy." I answered. "My friend."

Andy looked at me, and raised his eyebrows. "Who's that?" He mouthed.

"Calum, and Ashton." I said.

"Melissa's....?" He said. I forgot about Melissa's crush on Calum, since she and Michael looked so cute that day we were at their house.

"I'll explain later." I mouthed. "Hey, Calum?"

"Sydny."

'What's up? Why did you call?"

"Michael is missing. We thought you'd be with him." Calum said.

"Me?" I asked. "Why me?"