Chapter 2.

Luke's P.O.V.

Wow. We're leaving Australia... again. We've been here for like a couple of weeks, and here we are on our way to the airport, leaving it once again.

I couldn't say I didn't like it. I mean, we're just starting and already successful. We're earning, and at the same time doing what we want. Could you even ask for more? But there would always be times i would get homesick, and I couldn't do anything good for the day.

Right. I'm in a band. We call ouselves 5 Seconds Of Summer. Why? I have no idea. We just sort of came up with it. The boys and I would meet at the airport. It's a weekday, so I don't think a lot of fans would be there.

I sent out a tweet, before leaving...

@Luke5SOS: Won't be seeing Australia for a while. L.A.  can't wait to be back. x

I ignored all the tweets sent to me by fans. It's funny how they could respond so fast. I'll just check them out later.

.

.

.

I finally made it to the airport. And boy, was I wrong. Fans are out there everywhere. They were about more or less a hundred... Wow.

I could hear them screaming even with my windows closed. I guess the boys had already arrived. I put my shades on, and opened the door of SUV.

The screams were deafening. I flashed them a smile, and started walking over to them... Well, this crowd is louder and wilder than what Im used to. And as usual, they were flashing those posters that have some PG13 contents in them.

I spotted Calum over to one side, taking a selfie with some fan. Off to the other side, I saw a flash of dyed hair, and knew immediately that was Michael. I still haven't spotted Ashton. Maybe he hasn't arrived yet.

Like the boys, I stop occasionally to take some selfies with the fans, and chat a little. It was actually exhausting, just going through that crowd. There would be times that someone would grab onto my shirt, or my arm, or my face, or basically anywhere in my body...

I finally spotted Ashton. He was already with Cal, and Mike. So I made my way to join them.

"Hey, man." I greeted. Then we all shared hugs and those stuffs. The media took some photos of us together, until the announcement that the flight to L.A. leaves in 10.

We boarded the plane, and I think the most ridiculous thing just happened. These boys had planned this. UGH. WHYYYYYY???

So, this is what happened. Michael and Ashton raced for the doors of the plane, while Cal and I stayed behind. When we reached the plane, the flight attendant assisted us to their seats. I saw Ash and Mike sat beside each other on the left side of the plane. There were two more vacant seats beside them. So Calum and I just walked to it.

The flight attendant assisted Calum to the seat beside Ash. Then Paul beside them. WAIT, WHAT?! Paul makes four!

"Uhm, excuse me. There might have been some misunderstanding." I started.

The three boys were smirking at me. "You planned this, didn't you?" I stared at them. Then I turned to Paul. "Hey, Paul, man. Can we... you know, change seats o---"

"No, Lukey. I want Paul beside me." Calum said in a girly voice.

"BUT I'm your band mate! We're supposed to sit together!" I reasoned.

The flight attendant interrupted our small argument. "Excuse me, sir. We would be taking off in a few minutes. Do you mind taking your seat?" She said with a sarcastic smile.

I glared at the boys and Paul. "You are so going to pay for this." I sat down on the seat in front of them, just beside a girl I don't know, and some of the staffs for the tour.

Damn these guys. Now the boring flight, will just get more boring. I guess I'm just going to sleep this off. I talked a while with the staffs beside me, before giving up and sank back into my chair.

Ashton texted me a little while later. "Hi Luke. Enjoying your day?"

I groaned and typed a simple, but meaningful sentence. "Fuck you." I heard them laugh behind me.

Ash just replied a simple "LOL" Then later added "Cal says, there's a pretty girl beside you. ;)"

I glance beside me. There was a girl. She's brunette, but her back was facin me so I can't see her face. I could hear her sniffing. Was she crying?

I replied to Ash. "Can't see her face. TTYL. :P"

The sniffs and sobbs from the girl was kind of worrying. So.... I tried approaching the girl. "Umm,Miss. Are you alright?"

She slowly turned around. And I could tell, though her eyes were puffy and red, and her nose was red as well, she was really pretty. But her tone when she talked was somehow, heartbreaking. "Uhh.. I-I don't think I am."

I looked at her with disbelief. "Well, you could tell me about it.... If you want to." I smiled at her. "I guess, I could do something in this flight after all."

She smiled back at me. "It's a long story." she said, slightly shaking her head.

'I've got time." I shrugged.

She looked at me... and I could tell she was hesitating. Well, duh, Luke. She barely knows you, idiot. "I'm Luke. by the way... Luke Hemmings." I said. "In case you don;t know me." Well, it does seem like she doesn't know me, because if she does, she'd probably say my name by now.

"In case I don't know you?" she asked.

Huh. I'm right. "You seem like you don't. Well this is going to be awesome." I grinned.

"Would you care telling me about yourself?" She said... slightly demanding.

I imitated the hesitating look that she gave me a while ago. She let out a slight chuckle. "Sydny. Sydny Green."

"Nice to meet you, Syd."

"Ew. Dont call me that!" She said with this funny look on her face.

I chuckled. "Whatever happened to 'Nice to meet you too'?"

She laughed. "Nice to meet you too." Sydny said.

I could hear the guys coughing on purpose. I could tell Sydny noticed them too, because she glanced nervously behind. But she decided to ignore it, so I did too.

"So..." she said. "Are you going to tell me about yourself or what?"

I shrugged. "I really believe I asked you first. What's wrong???"

Sydny sighed, and looked out the window. The plane was already running on the runway, and was about to ascend. I could tell it was a touchy subject.

"Well..." she muttered.

"Well???"

She sighed once more and started her story.

~~~~~~~

HELLO PEOPLE. Im a shitty writer so I understand if you dont wanna read, but if you are, well, I love you heaaaaaaps!!!!

And I wanna say hi to my friend, Angel! Sorry for the late update. ;)

Vote; Comment; Follow :))