Chapter 6.

I'm so bored.. So I thought I'd update. Haha..xx

Luke's P.O.V.

If I though that the airport back at Sydny was hella' noisy, it was actually nothing compared to the deafening screams here at the LAX. I love the Aussie fans, like.. HEAPS. But i dunno. These girls are energetic. Wow. I have no idea how they could be so dedicated. I mean, we're just... BOYS.

Anyway, after interacting for a bit with the fans, we headed straight to the hotel. We were all damn tired. Who knew having yout butt on a seat for 14 hours could be so exhausting?

The ride to the hotel was quiet. Michael and Calum were sleping. Ashton was on his phone, probably on twitter... And I'm just staring out the window, trying to run away from sleep.

I found myself alone just thinking, I miss something, and I don't know what it is... Or WHO it is. Eh, whatever. I'm too tired for shit.

Not so long after, we arrived at this hotel. It was grand. THIS IS LIFE. As long as we have checked in, we immediately went to our own rooms-- I was with Cal, usual-- and slumped to our beds. Calum was asleep, at once.  I sent out a little tweet, before going to sleep.

@Luke5SOS: jetlag-1 luke-0

And I let fatigue take over me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sydny's PoV

"L.A. L.A. Beybeeehhh" I sing, on purposely out of tune. It wouldn't make any differemce if I sing properly, anyway. Lol.

Well, I'm on this hotel I just checked into. It's almost 11 a.m. over here, I think? I still don't have an appetite for lunch time. So, I just went into my room and threw all my stuffs somewhere... I think it was the window. Haha just kidding. Then, I slumped on my bed.

5 minutes...

Can't sleep.

10 minutes.....

Still awake...

20 minutes.....

My eyes wont close.......

1 hour

What the fuck is going on? I'm so tired.

"ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH..."  I groaned, practically screamed.

There is something bothering my mind, and I dont know what the hell it is. It sure won't let me sleep.

I remembered stuffs I did on the plane. The people I met...

WAIT. What was the name of Luke's band again????

500 days of summer??

No. That's a cute movie, but no...

50 hours of spring??

HAHAHAHA what the hell...

I think it's 5 seconds of summer. Was that it? Oh damn it.

I grabbed my phone and typed 5 seconds of summer on google. And there streamed their twitter accounts, their photos, their website, and a lot more stuffs about them. I didn't know they were so big. Wow... That explains the riot on the airports.

Anyway, I tried to view their twitter accounts... Luke was the only one who tweeted for the past 2 hours. I'm guessing the other three were fast asleep, once they arrived at the hotel.