Chapter 5.

Wow. Wasn't that too long? Sorry, guys. I've been a bit busy. But HAVE YOU HEARD SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT? IT'S SO DAMN PERFECT. Lol. EVEN MORE PERFECT THAN WHOEVER "SHE" IS THAT LOOKS PERFECT. Well, anyway... Let's start this shit.

Sydny's P.O.V.

The rest of the fight went in a blur. It was hella' fun. I haven't laughed that much in months. These boys were just awesome... and crazy.

There was one time when Ash, Mike, and Cal (Nickname basis, now. ;)) were all hyped up, and Luke was sleeping. I was just in my usual spot staring out the window, and listening to music. "Party In The U. S. A." was playing on my headphones, when I heard some snickering beside me. I turned to that direction, and saw the three guys putting mustache on Luke using a toothpaste.

"What the f---" I almost burst out laughing, before Michael put his hand--- which by the way, smells suspiciously like pizza--- on my mouth, and Calum put his pointer over his mouth signaling me to shut up as Ashton puts the mustache on Luke.

Luke could be so numb. Toothpaste, as I know from experience, gives you a cool sensation. How come he can't feel it?!

Luke mumbled something in his sleep, which cause all of us to freeze. I don't know why I did... When Ashton had perfected Luke's mustache, they all snickered, and gave me silent high fives before going back to their seats.

I watched Luke sleep with white mustache above his lips. It was a funny view, it deserved to be in twitter. I took a picture with my phone, and made a mental note to upload it later. I'm pretty sure it's easy to find these guys on twitter.

Michael appeared above me. "Hey, Sydny... Gimme' your number, so we could text you."

"I don't think texting is aloud here." I told him.

Michael rolled his eyes. "Not here... We'd like to stay in touch." he winked.

"Yeah, okay." I gave Michael my phone number, but I didn't ask for his.

Michael returned back to his seat, and I continued watching Luke sleep... He fidgeted a bit and wiped his face absentmindedly.

Hahahaha Oh gosh. It took all my willpower not to laugh out loud... Luke frowned, still sleeping. Then he wiped his face once again, now spreading the toothpaste all over his face. And that's when I couldn't take it anymore... I burst out laughing.

Luke slowly opened his eyes, and frowned. "What the fuck?" he muttered. He wiped his eyes with his toothpaste-stained hand before I could stop him...

"Shit, Luke. You're so stupid." I laughed.

"OW. OW. OW. SHIT." Luke screamed, and I laughed out even more.

"Stop laughing, and help me with this, could you??" Luke hissed.

I tried to calm myself down. "Right. Right. Sorry." I stood up and took Luke's hand. "Come on."

As we passed onto the other guys' row, they all burst out laughing, including this guy they call Paul. "What's that on your face, Luke?" Calum laughed. "Facial cream?!" And all four of them started laughing.

I giggled, trying to stop myself from laughing. "Shut up, guys. Luke needs help." I told them, and we continued our way to the wash room.

.

.

It was a bit crowded in the washroom, so Luke and I had to reduce our movements. I made Luke sit at the toilet.

"Okay, who did this?" Luke asked, as I wipe his face, slightly holding his chin up, so I could see it.

I just laughed at him. "Shh. Be quiet... Wash your eyes here." I told him, pointing at the sink. He obeyed, at once.