Chapter 3.

Sydny's POV.

I ended up telling Luke everything, and once again crying... Luke would put his arms around me and would occasionally rub circles in my back, just for comfort. and surprisingly, it worked. i don't even know why I'm telling him all this. I mean I barely even know him. But there's something telling me there's simply no reason not to trust Luke. Well, I need to spill my thoughts sometime. I think Luke would be a wonderful person for that.

He was a good listener, though he would ask some questionsevery once in a while. And his eyes... I feel like they were digging into my soul, trying to find my deepest secrets. I avoided looking into them, afraid I might get lost or something. Not to sound flirty, but his eyes are a damn good shade of blue, and WOW, it's pretty.

"Wow. You've been through a lot." Luke said, finally averting his gaze. "And you are one strong woman."

I just smiled at him, not knowing what to say. Luke shifted in his chair. "Do you wanna' watch a movie or something?" he asked, referring to the screens in the chairs in front of us.

"Not so fast, Hemmings." I said. "You haven't told me about yourself."

He looked at me. "Last name basis... I like that." He grinned. "Well, I'm in a band an-----"

"YOU'RE IN A BAND?!" I asked, probably louder than I meant for it to sound. Luke's eyes widened and immediately put his hand in my mouth. He made a Shhhhh sound, and looked around him. Wow. Now, we're getting annoyed looks around us. Even from the man Luke was talking a while ago, who was currently sleeping at that time.

Luke removed his hand from my mouth, and we both started laughing. I guess I was laughing so hard that I snorted. Luke looked at me and laughed even harder.

"HEY! That's not nice." I pouted, playfully slapping his arms. Luke rubbed the part on his arm that I slapped, pretending it looked hurt.

I was about to tell him that he was overreacting when I noticed a tall figure standing behind us. I looke up to see who it was.

The guy has a black hair, and a pretty face. He looks... Asian. "Now, Luke. I could see you like her," he glared at me, and my cheeks heated up at his comment. Luke opened his mouth to protest, "But please.keep it low, cause we're kinda' trying to sleep."

Then another guys stood beside the Asian-looking guy. "Calum, don't be rude." The guy said. He has blonde hair, that I don't quite understand how it's styled.

The guy called Calum looked at me. "Hi! I'm Calum!" he beamed.

"HI! I'm Sydny!" I beamed back. 

Calum stiffled a laugh. "You're cool. That's nice." he said.

"I'm Ashton." the guy beside Calum said.

"Hi!" I said. Luke was looking uncomfortable in hi seat.

"And that guy is Michael." Calum said, pointing to someine behind him. I looked over and saw a guy, with dyed hair sleeping soundly at his seat.

I made an 'O' shape with my mouth... "And you guys are?" I asked, glaring at Luke.

"We're his bandmates. And Luke seems ashamed of it." Calum pouted, looking at Luke, who has this weird expression on his face.

"W-what. No, I'm not." Luke said.

"Ohh..... I know!" Calum smiled at Ashton. "I think Luke thinks we're embrassing him in front of his crush." Calum said, as if Luke was not there.

I smirked at Calum's comment. Luke's expression was really funny right now.

"OHMYGOD, guys." Luke snapped. "Could you please just go back to sleep?"

Ashton laughed. "Whatever, Lukey." And with that, they returned back to their seats.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Luke's P.O.V.

Last month, my cousins and I were playing truth or dare, and when it was my turn, I chose truth. They asked me to share my most embarrasing moment with a girl. I had a hard time looking for that moment, and ended up choosing dare instead. But now... THANKS TO THESE GUYS, I THINK I JUST FOUND THE MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT OF MY LIFE.

Sydny was smirking at me. "Are you alright, Luke?"

I nodded. "Why?"

"No offense, but you look like you just swallowed a sock." Sydny chuckled.

I can't help but smile at her words. "God, I'm sorry. I think you just had a view of what I have deal with everyday."

"Hey, I think they're cool. Really." Sydny said. "So what do you guys call yourself?"

Oh, here it is. I feel awkward saying our band name when the guys dont say it with me. "Uhmm... We're uh... We're 5 Seconds Of Summer."

"Ohhh. Cool name!!! Why did you guys choose it?" Sydny asked.

"I... I dunno'. We just thought it's cool... I guess??"

"Wow. So you basically named your band 5 Seconds of whatever... and you have no reason for that name?" Sydny looked at me, as if waiting for me to say I'm kidding.

"First of all,  it's 5 Seconds of Summer. Second, please stop looking at me like that." I said. "I feel stupid."

Sydny just chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, Lukey."

I stared at her. "What did you just---"

"I said Lukey." She repeated. "Ashton said it."

"Yeah I know, Ash said it. But why'd you---"

"I think it's cute. Now do you maybe, wanna watch some movies?!" she asked, clear in her tone that she doesnt want any further questions.

I slightly nodded. We both put on our headphones, and decided which movie to play on both our screens.

We both decided we want some comedy so we watched Grown Ups. Sydny would occasionally laugh, which would make me laugh as well. I couldn't really concentrate on the movie, because Sydny was a little talkative but I don't mind.

I was feeling sleepy when the credits rolled. I glanced to the side and saw Sydny was already asleep. Her neck was bent in a funny angle.

I touched the side of her face and slowly put her head in my shoulder, just so she woukd be comfortable.

She fidgeted a bit, but finally relaxed. I saw her mouth twitch a little, and I smiled.

It's been 2 hours since our departure. 2 hours since I met Sydny. 2 hours of talking to her. I wasn't even bored. Wow. That girl sure makes me feel something.

My eyelids fluttered close and I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~

Hi. Chapter sucks. Sorry. This is sort of boring. Someone was requesting for an update immediately. :))

Anyway thanks for reading and all that.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Bye. x