Chapter 35.

Can i just say.. the way you guys dont like Nick is making me laugh. Thank you all. Hahahaha xxxx but he's kinda important sooo... yeah

P.S.

This chapter is set to be long-term so the change of things might be quick but I'll try to not make it confusing lol. Ilysm.

This is two months after the last chapter.

.

Finally, it's the last day of the school year, and I could finally enjoy summer. Everyone has plans. Except for me. Guess I'm gonna be lonely again.

Melissa is going with Michael for their tour here in the U.S. so she gets to travel. It sucks to think that I could also come, if only things were better. If only. Luke and I haven't talked for a couple of months now. The last time he texted me was the day after I told him that I went to the concert. And all he said was he's going out to buy lunch and if I want to come. And then he immediately texted after that it was a wrong send. I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry after that. Luckily, after a whole month without a sign from him, I guess I have been able to get a grip on myself and slowly move on.

Anyway, Andy was planning on taking summer cooking classes at a somewhere near his home. He said his mum and grandma are planning on doing a DIY renovation of the front porch. So he decided to stay close. Their front porch looked fine to me. But they decided it's been like that for decades and it's time for change. Well, okay then.

Today, I'm meeting Lou before heading to school. Since it's our last day, she needs to know what I've accomplished and learned this year. So, I'm here waiting for her at a coffee shop near the school.

She arrived 5 minutes earlier than our agreed time, so she was a bit surprised to find me already here. I already ordered her the usual coffee she orders.

"You're early." She said, taking a seat. "And you look gorgeous, as usual. Is this for me?" She picked up the cup of coffee and smelled it.

I smiled, "You too. And yeah, I ordered your usual favorite."

"Ohhh that smells nice. So, what's up?" Lou asked. "You just have one more year ahead and you can go do whatever shit you want."

I laughed. "Yeah. Oh my God. I can't believe it."

"Believe it. I know you've been doing well in all your classes, so you can't fail." Lou winked.

I just shrugged.

"And I'm sure you've learned things you're supposed to learn, so let's put aside all that business." She took a sip of her coffee. "I want to know what's been going on with your life."

"I'm doing fine." I said, and I realized I'm not lying. "I'm excited for vacation! First summer in L.A. Wow. I'm stoked."

Lou nodded. "Yeah. Surfing and swimming and sun bathing. Summers are best here."

"They are" I agreed.

"Don't you plan to come with 5SOS on tour? I heard your friend is coming." Lou said. "Michael told me all excitedly that he was bringing his girlfriend."

I bit my lip awkwardly and looked down. "Uhh, yeah. I don't think it would be a nice idea, since... you know."

Lou gasped, as if she just figured out. "Oh shit. I'm so sorry! I forgot."

"It's okay." I forced a smile.

"God, it just didn't seem like you two would ever break up. The last time I went here, Luke visited you for your birthday. He looked really excited and nervous. Like he can't stop fidgeting and he was all giddy." She said.