Chapter 21.

TRIGGER WARNING GUYS SORRY

Andy was at my flat today. He had nowhere to go, whatsoever. Anyway, he was going on about how we didn't even invite him on the beach again. It's been three days, and he just can't get over it.

"You were out of town, anyway!!!" I said for the hundredth time.

He rolled his eyes. "Okay, fine. I forgive you."

I let out a shallow breath. "Finally, thank you."

"You know, Melissa ought to be thankful I don't come to her apartment to complain too much. She's spending an awful lot of time with that punk boyfriend of hers." Andy said, crossing the room. He's been going like this for almost an hour. It's making me dizzy.

"I would be spending time with my boyfriend too if you weren't here." I joked.

Andy rolled his eyes. "Blah. I don't care about your boyfriends. But I care about the Nick dude you met at the beach. Tell me how you met him again."

"Let us not bring that subject back. " It was still a touchy subject for Luke and I.

Andy snorted. "What? Luke isn't here. Besides, you're not cheating on him! Why are you so afraid?"

"I am not afraid!" I frowned. "I just don't want Luke getting upset or something."

"Hun, it's sweet that he gets jealous because of seeing you with some guy, but please," Andy said, "That Nick dude could be interested in gays."

I laughed. "Okay, for one thing, he doesn't seem to be interested in gays, as you put it."

"All right. No help popping someone's bubble." Andy shrugged off. Finally, he stopped pacing around and lied down on my bed.

"Hey, beyotch, what's the wifi password again?" Andy asked.

I frowned. "Why do you need wifi?"

He got his iPad from his bag. "Because my iPad doesn't have a 4G network. Suck it up."

I gave him the wifi password. Andy stayed quiet after that. He was just fiddling with his iPad. Tapping and sliding and tapping and sliding, and also laughing occasionally.

It gave me a moment to think... What's been bothering me for days was that Luke had mentioned that I was looking at Nick the same way I first looked at him. It was impossible. The first time I saw Luke, he asked me if I was okay. I didn't know what I thought of him that time. But whatever it was, what happened with Nick was nothing compared to it. I don't even know why Luke should worry.

I was disrupted from my train of thoughts when Andy screamed. He dropped his iPad on his face, but he immediately got it and sat up. When he looked at the screen, he scremead once more.

"What? What is it?" I asked, a little startled.

Andy took  deep breath. "Didn't you say you're still keeping your relationship with Luke from the public???"

I nodded.

"Well, you better look at this..." Andy said, handing me his iPad.

I took it reluctantly.

It was a picture... Of me.... And Luke... On the beach.... KISSING.

I grabbed the nearest pillow and screamed into it until I was out of breath.

"HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?" I groaned. We were so convinced that there were no papparazis around, because Luke said that they 'weren't that famous yet.' But duhhh. They've got millions of fans all over the world. But who's to say that none of them is at that beach the we were in?!?!