Chapter 33.

Melissa's POV

Andy: Sydny's MIA. What happened?

Me: Really? Idk. I havent contacted her since our breakfast date yesterday

Andy: She's not answering her phone. Either she forgot to charge or she's on moping around again or she's with that Nick guy.
Andy: Hold up.
Andy: Maybe something happened between her and luke last night...?

Me: Ooooh. Maybe they got back together???

Andy: Meh. I so doubt.
Andy: But I hope so.
Andy: although nick sounds nice.

Me: Sure... hahahaha
Me: I'll check on Luke. Im going over to their house.

Andy: Okay.
Andy: I'll go check sydny then.

This whole Luke and Sydny thing is just too sad to look at. It's like you can't help but help them get back together because they look so miserable apart. But I don't know about those two. Everything's been messy with them.

I got in their house without even knocking. The boys are pretty used to me being here for the past two weeks. So, they don't care if I just come barging in. I wish Sydny would still be able to come with me here. It's still kinda' awkward to be the only girl here.

"Hey, Melissa." Ashton smiled when he saw me.

"Hi, Ash." I said. "What are you doing?"

"Cutting shirts..." He said, casually. "Michael's upstairs, by the way. He's afraid of the sun."

I laughed. "Probably."

I ran upstairs to Michael's bedroom. Everytime I'm here, this is where we usually stay. Sometimes, when we feel like playing video games, we go to the living room.

I peeked my head at the door. He was doing nothing, as usual. Just lying down on his bed and fiddling with his phone.

"Go away, Calum." He groaned without looking at the door. "I told you I'm not in the mood to go swimming."

I laughed. "So Ashton's right when he said you're afraid of the sun, after all."

He stood up abruptly. "Oh, babe. I'm sorry."

I walked over to him.

"Calum's been trying to get me to go swimming with him." Michael said.

"Why didn't you?" I sat at the edge of his bed and took his phone away from him. He was on twitter, as usual.

"I don't feel like it." He groaned. "I feel so lazy today."

He let himself fall back to his bed.

"Oh, no. You're taking me somewhere today." I said. We didn't really plan on it. But since he was being a lazy ass, it would be nice to hang out.

Michael looked at me pleadingly. "Please not shopping."

I laughed. "No."

"Can't we just stay here and play video games while cuddling?" Michael pouted. He looks extra cuter when he pouts. Sometimes, I wonder how this punk-rock looking guy could manage to look so cute... It doesn't make sense.

"Yeah, but that would just make you lazier." I said. "Just think of what your kids will think if their father is always lying around. Do you want your future kids to follow your example and be lazy around the house? Toys everywhere and shit."

Now, Michael was the one who laughed. "Who cares? My wife is hot." He pulled me down and kissed me.

I was extremely blushing by the time we pulled apart. I didn't mean for the conversation to be like a talk about the future. I was just talking sense into him. But it sounded nice.