Chapter 4.

HIIIIIII!!! I'm just so bored with my life and I don't know what to do. I have tons of schoolworrk, BUT WHO CARES? So, I tried to update instead... Anyways, whoever you are reading this right now, I just wanted to let you know that you're so fricking awesome, and thanks, and I love you. Please, share this story. It would mean lots. Thanks, love! xxx

Sydny's P.O.V.

My eyelids still feels heavy. I guess, I've been crying too much. But still, I forced my eyes open... The world was tilted sideways. Why? Oh yeah. I FOUND MYSELF LEANING ON LUKE HEMMINGS' SHOULDER! And just so you know, I am not fangirling, because 1.) I haven't heard any of their music and that's because 2.) I just met them.

This is simply me, who can't believe I just laid my head on Luke's shoulder... I mean, girlfriends do that... Best friends do that... sometimes. And I'm neither, but I feel comfortable here. Luke shifted a little bit, my breathing hitched. I think he was trying to see if I was still sleeping, or just snuggling with his shoulder. I immediately closed my eyes, and felt Luke's eyes on me.

He's still not shifting position. He's still staring at me. Oh God, this is so awkward..... A few more moments, and I couldn't take it anymore. I opened one eye, and stared back at Luke. DAMN, WRONG MOVE. I feel like hyperventilating. His eyes were a perfect shade of blue, and I couldn't stop staring at them.

Before getting even more lost in his eyes, than I already was, I closed my eye again and smirked. "Why're you staring at me?" I whispered.

Luke chuckled slightly. "Just checking if you're still asleep, or you just love the feel of my shoulder."

I opened my eyes, and quickly moved my head away from Luke's shoulders. WRONG MOVE, AGAIN. A sharp and excruciating pain went up my neck. "OW. Shit." I rubbed the part of my neck where it hurt.

"Hahaha. Are you alright?" Luke laughed. "You know, it's fine if you just want to lay your head on me. No need to panic."

I shot a glare at him. "I just met you... And you suck." I told him.

Luke pouted. Gosh, he's cute. "Does Sydny hate being teased?" Luke said, in his baby voice.

I can't help but smile... "Shut up. You don't want me to bring up what Calum said, do you?" I teased.

"Ha-ha. Very funny, Sydny. Shut up." Luke said.

"Okay." I muttered, and looked out the window. All I saw were fields... fields... and fields... Oh. There's a mountain. Fields... Trees...

I checked my watch. Wow. I slept for 2 hours. It felt shorter than that... There' still a long way to go...

Luke was just sitting at his chair, and looking at nothing. It's been 15 minutes since the two of us talked. I don't care, really. I just got the headphones in my head and listened to some music...

"Sooo..." I hear Luke say. I removed the headphones off my head.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. "Do you wanna' do something?" He asked. I just continued to stare at him. "Together??"

Still staring at him... I want to annoy him. Haha. Luke just kept on talking. "Helloooooo??? Are you there?"

"Sydny!!! Please talk."

"Have you turned mute or something???"

"Sydny, you know I didn't mean it when I told you to shut up..." I stifled a laugh at this one. "Okay, maybe a little, but no..."

"Sydny..."

"Syd..." I shot him a death glare...

"Sydny, I swear, if you don't talk this instant, I'm gonna kiss you full on the mouth." My eyes widened, and Luke laughed at my expression. Well, that got me...

"Okay. Okay. I'm talking." I said, a little too fast. "Wadduyuwannado?"

Luke was still laughing. "You know..." laughs. "I wouldn't kiss you even if you didn't talk, right?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. Is that so, Luke? I wouldn't want his kiss any other way, but I do want to challenge him. 

 I pursed my lips, and once again looked out at the window. "Oh c'mon. You're gonna' ignore me again?" Luke whined.

I looked at him and smiled sarcastically. "Are you really challenging me, Sydny Green?" Luke said, his face slowly inching its way to mine. I narrowed my eyes at him... "You know I won't back up." He said. I'm standing my grounds. "I'm really going to do this, Sydny, if you won't talk."

His face is now so close to mine, that I could feel his breath, and our noses where slightly touching. He looks at my eyes, and I look at his. I tried my best, not to get lost in his eyes, and to tell you honestly, it's hard work. Hahaha.

"So you're really not gonna' talk, are you, Ms. Green?" Luke whispered. "I guess you really want a kiss."

I almost replied at that one, but someone beat me to it.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. What the actual fuck is happening here??" A voice above us said. Both Luke's and my eyes widened, and we both parted away immediately.

I look up to the person who spoke up. It's the guy with weird colored hair... Michael, I think?

"Uhh... W-we... we were just... Uhh.." Luke stuttered.

"Well?" Michael said.

Oh. Dammit Luke. "We were just having a staring contest." I said.

Michael nodded, but he didn't seem to buy it. "Whatever you say..." He turned to Luke and did a failed attempt to whisper. "Who's this?" Michael said, 'hiding' his thumb which is pointing at me.

Luke gave him a confused look. "Why are you whispering?" He asked.

"I want to??" Michael 'whispered' again.

"Her name's Sydny." Luke smiled. "She's Aussie too."

Michael rolled his eyes. "Well, duh..." He's like a white girl, if his voice isn't so hot. He turned to me. "Hi Sydny..." Michael smiled.

"Hullo..." I smiled back.

Michael leaned on over to Luke and whispered something... They were having this conversation, and Luke was blushing. I don't know what they're talking about. I'm not that much of a badass to eavesdrop. Besides... they're guys. What's so much important that they could say? So I just shrugged it off, and once again stared out the window...

Luke's P.O.V.

 Michael looks stupid whispering to me, when Sydny could obviously hear him.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked.

Michael shrugged. "I want to??"

Then I went on introducing Sydny to Michael. They exchanged a short Hi/Hello, and then Michael leaned in to me, and asked one of the most ridiculous question ever.

"Did you just almost kiss her?" Michael asked.

My cheeks heated. UGH. EW. "What?! NO!!!" I whisper-shouted. "She told you, we were just having a staring contest."

Michael chuckled. "Wow, whatever. I'd be too stupid to believe that."

"Aren't you already?" I said, sarcastically.

"Shut up." Michael punched me lightly in the arm. "I don't think staring contests include noses touching..."

I frowned at him... "It was intense."

"Whatever you say, Lukey." Michael rolled his eyes. He straightened up his posture, and got ready to take a seat. Then he turned back to me again and mouthed....

.

"You sooo... like her." Michael winked.

Boring chapter. Kbye.