8. Drunk...again

Once again, the team had found themselves at the same bar they had been at a few weeks prior. Everyone was at their usual places, except for Cassidy. She had begged to be the designated driver, considering she didn't want the team to see her when she was drunk. Penelope kept insisting that she at least have a shot or two, yet Cassidy kept her cool, politely declining Penelope's insistence.

By 12:35 AM, - a time that most of the team strived to be asleep by - every single member of the BAU, except Cassidy, was drunk to a certain extent. Hotch and Rossi were drunk to the point where their speech was slightly slurred, but not too bad that they couldn't be understood. Morgan was a little tipsy, occasionally stumbling when he wasn't watching where he was going. Emily and JJ kept making jokes which they both laughed hysterically at. Penelope was drunk to the point where she was horny and making dirty jokes.

As for Spencer, he was probably the most drunk out of everyone. Not only was he stumbling just like Morgan, but he was making dirty jokes, rambling more and more about random facts. He was also seemingly really horny, but unlike Penelope, he wasn't one to show it. The more Cassidy watched Spencer be an absolute dickhead, the more she laughed, now understanding why Spencer didn't like to drink like the rest of the team.

"Jesus, he's gonna get himself punched." Emily laughed as she pointed to Spencer who was ordering himself another drink.

"Oh, he doesn't need to drink to get himself punched." Morgan chuckled as Spencer walked back to the group with a few more drinks.

"Spencer, how did you pay for these drinks?" Cassidy asked as she pushed the drink that Spencer had placed in front of her away.

"I may or may not have swiped Rossi's card about an hour ago." Spencer revealed Rossi's credit card from his palm, a smirk on his face.

"Son of a bi-" Rossi was about to stand up and yank the card from Spencer's hand, but Cassidy shook her head.

"Rossi!" Cassidy took the card from Spencer's hand, a spark lighting in her heart as her fingers grazed his. She quickly handed it to Rossi, watching as he shook his head, glaring at Spencer.

"Was I the only one who thought Rossi was going to punch Spencer?" JJ asked as Rossi chuckled.

"If he keeps his magic away from my cards, I'll be less likely to punch him." Rossi smiled.

"Y'know what? I'm going take Spencer home before someone actually punches him." Cassidy rolled her eyes, lifting Spencer's body out of his seat, holding his hand as she helped him to the entry.

"I am so glad that you left your car at home." Cassidy laughed as she helped Spencer to her car.

"Yours, or mine?" Spencer smirked, drunkenly placing his hand on her thigh as she started the car.

"I'll decide when we're driving." Cassidy exhaled, pulling out of the parking lot. She removed his hand from her thigh so that she'd be less likely to be distracted while her hands gripped the steering wheel. Spencer posed a very good question. His place or hers?

She first thought about driving to his place, allowing him to get comfortable, considering his preferences when it came to cases. She had noted that he'd much rather read over the same file than sleep in some hotel or motel room. So, the idea of getting him up to his apartment before leaving would be good. But then came the issue of Spencer being drunk. The fact that he was very intoxicated, meant that finding his apartment keys would take forever.

Her thoughts then drifted to the idea of driving him to her place. It'd be much easier and worst case scenario, he sleeps shirtless on her couch. She also figured that if she took him back to his place, she couldn't ensure that he'd safely get to bed.

As for Spencer, he just sat in her car, his eyes watching the scenery as they drove. He'd smile and laugh. Every so often, he'd place his hand on her thigh, only for Cassidy to remove it.

Pulling into her parking lot space, she walked around to the passenger side of the car, watching as he bent over and vomited into the nearest trash can as soon as he got the chance.

Cassidy slowly got Spencer up to her apartment, unlocking the door.

"I love you." Spencer blabbed as he leaned back and forth, Cassidy desperately trying to keep him from falling over.

"Okay, whatever you say, Spencer." Cassidy rolled her eyes, chuckling. As much as he was being annoying considering he was drunk, she quite enjoyed the entertainment that came with Spencer being drunk.

"I love you so much." Spencer blabbed more, trying to kiss her.

"Okay, okay. Let's get you to the couch." Cassidy watched as Spencer tried to walk without stumbling.

"I want to sleep in your bed." Spencer groaned, trying to remove his shirt.

"Spencer..." Cassidy wasn't so sure about that. She didn't want to spend the rest of her night being tempted.

"Cassie, we've already slept together. Sharing a bed shouldn't be so bad." Spencer chucked his shirt onto the floor, feeling Cassidy's hand push him onto the couch.

"And I will keep myself from fucking you. I promise you I will." Spencer begged. Cassidy rolled her eyes, feeling Spencer try to get off the couch and into her room.

"You know what?" Spencer smirked, walking to Cassidy's room.

"What?" She tried not to laugh at his rambling.

"All I feel in here is love. I just-" Spencer's hands roamed up and down his body as he stumbled toward the bed. Cassidy leaned against the door frame, watching the disaster that was drunk Spencer.

"I am feeling- I'm full of love. So much love." Spencer sung as he flopped into the bed, gesturing for Cassidy to come over.

"I'm wearing too many clothes." Spencer smirked.

"You're not wearing a shirt, leaving you in nothing but your pants, your boxers, your socks and your shoes." Cassidy smiled, confused.

"Exactly. Too many clothes." He smiled. Walking over to the bed, he pulled her on top of him. The moment she was rendered unable to move, he rolled them both over, straddling her before he smashed his lips onto hers.

He could tell that she was trying to pull away, until the kiss became passionate. At that point, he felt her hands wrap around his neck as she happily returned the kiss. Oh how he hated that he was drunk, and he probably wouldn't remember what he did tomorrow.